• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Come out come out wherever you are Soonerchef

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Good morning Soonerchef.:p ....We're all waiting for the notes from last night from Tom Marston's show. Please don't keep us waiting!!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Just posted it, it was an hour long show and there were a lot of notes...took me practically an hour to type it up!!

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
I was just reading through it. Thank you so much. I'm back to reading it.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Oh, thanks guys...the first day of work went well, very easy...honestly have to say that I can't believe that I am getting paid to basically stand around. I know it will get harder but sheesh. And, if you don't know I am a manager at the busiest Office Max here in St. Louis...today is not what I call busy.

Anyhoo, thanks again!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Wow, how special I feel! I have to say that this job is nothing compared to being a SAHM!!! DH always said "you'll see how hard working is when you go back to work"...I told him last night that he can complain no longer about work because I have compaired the two and working a "regular day job" is a walk in the park!!

Momma23boys

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Being a SAHM is rewarding in so many ways!
~Not to sound like a shrink but... does your hubby need some extra attention or something? Mine gets goofy every once in a while and starts muttering about me getting "a real job".. HA! Usually some extra attention and a back rub sets him right again for a while...~

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Men are oblivious to ALL of us no MATTER what we do, its NEVER harder nor rougher than their Jobs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger:cool:

psst. Andrea...hows it going out in the REAL world;) ;) ;)

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Amen Sister!!!!

It's going well, hired 4 people today. Things have changed a lot and 20 year old kids seem really young and I found myself thinking "when did I get sooooo old?"

Oh well, I am having a blast but miss spending the summer with my kiddies.

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
Talking about being a SAHM I told my husband to be prepared when I do shows after #3 comes along and he looked like he was going to die he said 3? So at least my husband does understand a little about SAHM's

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
My husband just changed jobs. He was doing the morning show at a radio station (a 4-5 hour day) and is now at another station doing production work, making the commercials. Now he works an 8 hour day, which is apparantly quite exhausting. Umm, honey, most of America (including me) works an 8+ hour a day job.:p

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I will say that my husband is great with not complaining about taking care of the kids and he is the only one to take care of them come conference time but with that being said he does not see the big, huge fur balls floating around the house (i.e, he doesn't vaccum) and doesn't notice that he can no longer see out of the kitchen window (i.e, he doesn't do dishes). Basically he takes care of the kids and NOTHING else.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Andrea -my husband is the same! I come home to food left on the stove, dirty clothes dropped and left, and every toy my son has(and some I don't recognize!) strewn thru the house. But he's fed, bathed, and exhausted from playing with daddy. I feel it's worth it - at least I know who has him and that he is being loved and cared for by a parent! And my husband never complains about taking care of him- he is so impressed with the $ I've been earning!with PC......well okay, I did hear a bit of complaining this week - I've been working my butt off to get all my shows done and closed so I can concentrate on getting ready for vacation. I've been MIA at home alot -but just turned in my 7th and last show for the month ~ and now he's happy about my paycheck which can be used to pay for vacation!!! (I'm saving some of it for conference though!)