• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Combining Shows for Greater Profitability

In summary, you can move orders over from one show to another by inputting them into the show you are combining them with, and then adding the new host as a co-host. If the show is short or low, you can try to gather individual orders and bring it to $150.
Shannen
I have a show that doesn't look like it is going to get to that $150 mark, so I'm thinking of combining it with a show I'm having this Saturday. Is there an easier way to move over the orders rather than removing them and re-entering them in the new show? I would have to call two people to get their CC information again unless there's an easier way.

Shannen said:
I have a show that doesn't look like it is going to get to that $150 mark, so I'm thinking of combining it with a show I'm having this Saturday. Is there an easier way to move over the orders rather than removing them and re-entering them in the new show? I would have to call two people to get their CC information again unless there's an easier way.

Just input the orders for your upcoming show under the show you already have in p3. You can assign Saturday's host as the host of the show.

Is the current host close? If she is, you could make her a co-host so she can at least get a discount (after checking with Sat.'s host to see if that is OK). It will help the Sat host with sales and the current host will get a little benefit -- win-win. If the current host didn't try very hard, I personally wouldn't do that but just add the orders to Saturday.

Sandi

I've done it before where I take the order that someone has- move the items to their Wishlist. Then on the second show, you can add that guest in, and then go to their WishList tab and move it back into the cart. Since the guest info is automatically in there (If you "add to contact list" first)- then it's not too tough.

If you don't have anything entered for your Saturday host, then just change the Host name to your 2nd host as someone else suggested and keep the entries as is and just add to it.

Not sure about the co-hosting suggestion. I thought that the co-hosting would split the FPV in half. Not sure it would be that fair to the 2nd host if she does most of the work for a show, and doesn't get all of her FPV. I know I wouldn't like it if I were a host. If her show is short or low, then maybe.

Depending on HOW short it is, I have gathered other individual orders (checked with friends/neighbors) and put a personal order on there of my own (entered my DH as a guest), and got it to $150. if it isn't much, then you can either give her all of the benefits or some of them. I did it in November...lady only had $80. I had individual orders that I could add to it and brought it to the $150. Because this woman did NOTHING, and took over 3 months to do it ;), I put the show in MY name, and offered her items at 15%. She didn't take me up on it (she was embarassed by the results). I had done a ton of work going to her office for the show (then got kicked out) - made 3 desserts (cheap ones), and then barely made $16 on her? No, kept that show for myself and got the host special.

So there are a couple ways you can approach it.

YOu can split the FPV anyway you want, so you can give all to the new host and none to the 1st host, just a discount for her.Sandi

Shannen said:

This is why I ALWAYS write the # down, even if I'm closing with a host over the phone and can type it right in. I'd rather have record of the # myself in case there is a problem later.

I missed the part about the Credit Cards....yes. I learned that lesson too. Unfortunately, there isn't anyway to transfer that. The ONLY way I know of is if they were Online Orders. You can go back into the ONline order and see the CC # that way (upper right section of the order if I remember correctly).In that case, you could change the HOst Name on the 1st show if the 2nd host doesn't have anything yet. (Be sure to check the online shows to make sure...)

1. Can I combine multiple shows to reach the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, you can combine up to three shows to reach the minimum sales requirement for a consultant's monthly sales goal. However, the shows must be from the same host and all orders must be submitted on the same order form.

2. How do I combine shows if they have different hosts?

If the shows have different hosts, you can still combine them but the host of the first show will receive the host rewards. The host of the second show will receive a free product as a thank you for hosting.

3. Can I combine shows that have already been submitted?

No, once a show has been submitted, it cannot be combined with another show. It is important to communicate with your hosts beforehand to ensure the shows can be combined before submitting them.

4. What if one of the shows I want to combine has already closed?

If one of the shows has already closed and the host has received their host rewards, you can still combine the shows but the host of the closed show will not receive any additional rewards or benefits.

5. Will the orders from combined shows be shipped together?

Yes, the orders from combined shows will be shipped together as one order. This helps to save on shipping costs and ensures that the host's rewards are included in the shipment as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampchefrhondab