• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings for Non-Profit Catering: Tax-Free Purchasing Tips in PP

In summary, non-profit organizations receive a 20% discount on all products when ordering through Pampered Chef. To place an order, they must create a Pampered Chef account and select the "Non-Profit Organization" option. The discount can be applied with the organization's tax-exempt ID number, and there is no minimum order requirement. Any product on the website can be ordered, but the discount does not apply to special offers or clearance items.
pampchefrhondab
I work my day job at a non-profit group. It is a business incubator subsidized by the government for start-up companies. My co. rents space from the group.

They have a kitchen and caterers who cook for meetings a lot. The caterer has complained about the knives they have. The manager has had a show for me before and loves PC stuff. She wants to buy the knives for the center, but wants to get the 60% off. I told her if they purchase $150 in items we could put it in as a show and they could get the knives set at 60% off this month; however, can I get the items tax free for them as well? How do I do this in PP?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I've done fund raisers for non-profit, but it's been a while!

I think you can submit their tax-exempt form/ID to HO. There should be some info in the policies.

Thanks!Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific policies and procedures for purchasing items for a non-profit organization through Pampered Chef. It would be best to contact Pampered Chef directly to inquire about their policies for purchasing items for non-profits and how to do so in the Pampered Chef system. They may have specific forms or processes that need to be followed.

1. What discounts do non-profit organizations receive for ordering from Pampered Chef?

Non-profit organizations receive a 20% discount on all products when ordering through Pampered Chef. This discount is automatically applied at checkout.

2. How do I place an order as a non-profit organization?

To place an order as a non-profit organization, you will need to create a Pampered Chef account and select the "Non-Profit Organization" option when prompted. You will then be able to browse and order products at the discounted price.

3. Can I use my non-profit organization's tax-exempt status when ordering from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use your non-profit organization's tax-exempt status when ordering from Pampered Chef. Simply provide your organization's tax-exempt ID number when creating your account or placing an order.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for non-profit organizations?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for non-profit organizations. You can order as many or as few products as you need.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of products that non-profit organizations can order?

No, non-profit organizations can order any products available on the Pampered Chef website. However, the 20% discount does not apply to any special offers or clearance items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeninthekitchen5
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC Angel
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies