• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!

In summary, "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is a silicone toy that is safe and easy for babies to hold and chew on. It is made of 100% food-grade silicone and has been tested and approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Suitable for babies ages 3 months and up, this toy is designed to help with grasping and chewing skills. It can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap, and is also dishwasher safe. "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is also suitable for teething babies as it has different textures and shapes to soothe sore gums. However, it is important to monitor your baby while using the toy and discard it if it shows signs of
That's awesome, he's getting bigger!

Cute. I like the hangman game too :)

ohhhhhh. he's so cute.

These are very cute pictures!
I had to laugh when I saw them because Christopher had the same sleeper on today!

Aaww! Isn't he sweet! Luke is a cutie too!

Related to Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!

What is "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!"?

"Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is a silicone toy designed to help babies develop their grasping and chewing skills. It is safe and easy for little hands to hold and is perfect for teething babies.

Is "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" safe for babies?

Yes, "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is made of 100% food-grade silicone and is free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates. It has also been tested and approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

What age range is "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" suitable for?

"Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is suitable for babies ages 3 months and up. It is designed to help babies develop their grasping and chewing skills, making it perfect for infants who are starting to explore their surroundings.

How do I clean "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!"?

"Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience. We recommend cleaning it before and after each use to ensure proper hygiene.

Can I use "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" as a teething toy?

Yes, "Cole Can Hold His Toy and Chew It Now!!" is perfect for teething babies. It has different textures and shapes that can help soothe sore gums and provide relief for teething discomfort. However, please monitor your baby while using the toy and discard it if it shows signs of damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies