• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Show Host Still Receive Booking Benefit Discount as a Co-Host?

In summary, a Co-Host for a Pampered Chef party is someone who helps the host by inviting their own friends and family to attend. This can increase the number of guests and rewards earned. To become a Co-Host, one simply needs to reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant and share a Co-Host link with their contacts. Co-Hosts receive a special Booking Benefit based on the sales from their guests, which can include free or discounted products. They can also still earn their own rewards in addition to the Booking Benefit. There is no limit to the number of Co-Hosts one can have, allowing for more guests and rewards.
Bren706
Gold Member
If the person who booked a show from a past show is a co-host (and input into P3 as such), can the past host still get the booking benefit discount? I am assuming the answer is yes, but have never had the situation and want to be sure I am correct when I tell the past host she is eligible for the 60% off stoneware. Thanks in advance.

Let's see if I understand what you're asking. Susie and Julie co-host a show. Julie books a show from the joint show. Can Susie get the Past Host Benefit? If that's what you're asking, the answer is yes.

Thanks Rae. The scenario is a little different. Susie holds a show. Julie books a show at Susie's show, but then decides to co-host it with Ann, and the show will be under Ann's name with Julie as the co-host. (It is being held at Ann's house, and it will be many of Ann's friends.)

The answer is still YES! Woohoo fo Julie!

Gotcha. Ginny's right. As long as Julie's name is on it, you're fine.

I tried to do that on Tuesday. The Co-Host could not get the Trifle Bowl as the Co-Host, only as the Guest as the Past Host.

pcchefjane said:
I tried to do that on Tuesday. The Co-Host could not get the Trifle Bowl as the Co-Host, only as the Guest as the Past Host.

Did you try to give the host AND co-host the trifle bowl? Only one host can get it. Was the co-host also the host the show was booked from? If not she shouldn't have gotten it. P3 might have allowed it if she had a PHD# but they will likely catch that when they process it (if she wasn't the one the show was booked from).

1. What is a "Co-Host" and how does it work?

A Co-Host is someone who helps you host a Pampered Chef party by inviting their own friends and family to attend. This can be a great way to increase the number of guests at your party and earn more rewards. Co-Hosts receive their own unique booking benefit based on the sales from their guests.

2. How do I become a Co-Host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a Co-Host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with a Co-Host link to share with your friends and family and help you get started on planning your party.

3. What is the Booking Benefit for Co-Hosts?

The Booking Benefit for Co-Hosts is a special offer or discount that they can earn based on the sales from their invited guests. This can include free products, discounted products, or even exclusive host-only items. The Booking Benefit is a way for Pampered Chef to thank Co-Hosts for their help in hosting a successful party.

4. Can I still earn my own rewards as a Co-Host?

Yes, as a Co-Host, you can still earn your own rewards in addition to the Booking Benefit. This means you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your own guests as well as the sales from your Co-Host's guests.

5. How many Co-Hosts can I have for my party?

You can have as many Co-Hosts as you'd like for your Pampered Chef party. The more Co-Hosts you have, the more guests you can reach and the more rewards you can earn. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • nancycookspc