• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares Question

In summary, Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a popular dish made with chicken, cheese, and crescent roll dough. To make them, mix cooked chicken with cream cheese and seasonings, roll out the dough, spread the chicken mixture, and bake for 18-20 minutes. These squares can be made ahead of time and frozen for later use. They can be served as a main dish, appetizer, or party snack with various toppings and sauces.
tclark
Hi, I'm wanting to make these tonight for a show and was wondering if there is something I could substitute for the Pantry Dill Mix. I don't have any of that yet. Is there something else I could use?

TIA
Tina :)

You could just use dry dill mix (McCormick's)...

I use the dry ranch seasoning mix in mine almost everytime I make them.

Thanks a bunch!!!! I don't know why I didn't notice that earlier, I don't even have any dill in the house, but I do have some dry ranch I will try :)

I forgot my dill last time I did thisAnd I used Italian seasoning instead. Everyone said it was good.

I use Italian - I don't like dill so I never use it. I always sub Italian and it's good.

I use all different seasonings, but make sure that the chicken and cream cheese mixture match... like this month I cooked the chicken in the BBQ seasoning, and mixed the BBQ seasoning in the cream cheese/mayo/garlic. It is delicious, especially with the smoky bacon!!

Gillian--you are making me hungry! Sounds really good!

Yeah I need the best ways of making these because it just tasted like the cool veggie pizza to me....I didn't see the difference minus the chicken and the bacon

Add some diced avacodo... YUM!!!!

OK, I have heard soooooo much about these lately that I really need to make them! What cookbook are they in?

All The Best- in the very front- page 9 maybe??

Related to Clubhouse Chicken Squares Question

1. What are Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines tender chicken, creamy cheese, and flaky crescent rolls into one tasty meal. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion.

2. How do I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and seasonings. Roll out crescent roll dough and press seams together to form a rectangle. Spread the chicken mixture onto the dough and roll it up. Cut into squares and bake for 18-20 minutes.

3. Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time. Prepare as directed, but instead of baking, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake as directed, adding a few extra minutes if needed.

4. Can I freeze Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Yes, you can freeze Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Prepare as directed, but do not bake. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking as directed.

5. What are some serving suggestions for Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares can be served as a main dish with a side of vegetables or a salad. They can also be cut into smaller pieces and served as an appetizer or party snack. Some other serving suggestions include adding a side of ranch or honey mustard dipping sauce, or topping with diced tomatoes and green onions before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Cassie1037