• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show the Month After?

In summary, to close a show the month after it was booked, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef Consultant account, go to the "Show" tab, select "Show List", find the show you want to close, and click on the "Close Show" button next to it. Then, select the option to "Close Show the Month After" and review and confirm the details before closing the show. You can also close a show the month after even if it was not originally booked that way by selecting the "Close Show Now" option and then choosing the "Close Show the Month After" option for the next month. The benefits of closing a show the month after include maximizing hostess rewards and potential sales, staying organized
pckelly
I thought you could close a show in the next month. I have a Feb. host that has taken a while and is just now wanting to close. Of course some are products in the old catalog, not new, and of course some of her orders had the free cinnamon or caramel sprinkle for $60 or more, but I am getting red dots in my PP software as I put them in. I have it marked as a Feb. show, what can I do? I thought you could do it all the way until the last day of the month for the previous month? AM I wrong?

NEVERMIND!! I just saw what I did, I had Feb as the diary, but not show date. OOPS!!

No, you are not wrong. According to the Pampered Chef website, you have until the last day of the month to close a show for the previous month. However, there may be some restrictions on certain products that are no longer available or promotions that have ended. I would recommend contacting your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance. They should be able to help you resolve any red dots in your PP software and ensure that your show is closed correctly.

1. How do I close a show the month after it was booked?

To close a show the month after it was booked, you will need to follow these steps:

• 1. Log in to your Pampered Chef Consultant account
  • 2. Go to the "Show" tab and select "Show List"
  • 3. Find the show you want to close and click on the "Close Show" button next to it
  • 4. Select the option to "Close Show the Month After"
  • 5. Review and confirm the details, then click on "Close Show"

2. Can I close a show the month after if it was not originally booked that way?

Yes, you can still close a show the month after even if it was not originally booked that way. You will need to follow the same steps as mentioned above, but instead of selecting the "Close Show the Month After" option, choose the option to "Close Show Now". This will close the show immediately and you can then select the "Close Show the Month After" option for the next month.

3. What are the benefits of closing a show the month after?

Closing a show the month after allows you to maximize your hostess rewards and potential sales. It gives your hostess more time to collect outside orders and potentially increase her party sales. It also helps you stay organized and plan your schedule for the upcoming month.

4. Can I still earn commission on a show closed the month after?

Yes, you can still earn commission on a show closed the month after. As long as the show is closed within the designated time frame, you will receive commission for the sales generated from that show.

5. What happens if I forget to close a show the month after?

If you forget to close a show the month after, it will be automatically closed for you the following month. However, it is important to remember to close your shows on time to ensure your hostess receives her rewards and you receive your commission in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefshakeerah