• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Fundraiser: Paying for Donations & Commission Questions Answered

In summary, the most common payment options for donations and commissions are credit card, check, or electronic transfer. Payment is typically due within 2 weeks of the fundraiser end date and can be discussed with the host. Donations are usually a percentage of total sales while commissions are based on sales volume and can vary. It is recommended to use a separate payment method for business expenses. If there is a discrepancy, contact customer service for resolution.
Chef Diane
I am closing a fundraiser this weekend and was wondering how/where do I put the pay to information for the check? I am put down as the chairperson but want the check to go to the school. Speaking of which do I have to click the consultant button because I am the chairperson? and will that affect my commission?

Stll needing help!?!?!

Put the school as the organization. If you're the chairperson, the check (and the products) will be delivered to you. But the check will be made out to the organization.

Related to Closing a Fundraiser: Paying for Donations & Commission Questions Answered

What are the payment options for donations and commissions?

The most common payment options for donations and commissions are credit card, check, or electronic transfer. You can also discuss alternative payment methods with the fundraiser host.

When do I need to make payment for donations and commissions?

Payment for donations and commissions is typically due within 2 weeks of the fundraiser end date. This allows time for all orders to be processed and for the total amount to be calculated.

How are donations and commissions calculated?

Donations are typically a percentage of the total sales from the fundraiser. Commissions are based on the total sales volume and can vary depending on the fundraiser's goals and incentives. We will provide a breakdown of the calculations for transparency.

Can I use my own credit card to pay for donations and commissions?

Yes, you can use your own credit card to pay for donations and commissions, but we recommend using a separate card or payment method to keep track of your business expenses and profits.

What happens if there is a discrepancy in the donation or commission amount?

If there is a discrepancy in the donation or commission amount, please contact our customer service team. We will work with you and the fundraiser host to resolve any issues and ensure accurate payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies