1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Closed out a fundraiser

1. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

I just had to toot my own horn..Just closed out a breast cancer 3 day fundraiser at 2300.00 She was sooo excited.she got 15% from PC and I am throwing in 7%

May 14, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Wow, awesome!!!!!

May 14, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

What did you do? Everybody I talked to about the HWC fundraisers looked at me like I was weird.

May 14, 2009
  4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Congratulations!!!!!!:sing::sing:

5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

AMAZING!!!! Yay....what a success! I can't get ANYONE to get excited.....

So cool....all the great things that can be accomplished with that money! WHOO HOOO.....Toot away! he he

6. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

Here's what I did..a teacher friend of mine, referred this girl to me back in March. She wanted to do on line orders and gather other book orders. I made her some cute postcards through vista (of course) and we distributed them. She started gathering orders end of March and beginning of April. Then she decided to do an in home show end of April...we turned it into a May show. From her show, 2 other gals that are on her "team" for the 3 day walk are now doing shows both in May...I hope theirs are even half as good as hers...I will be jumping.
    Then I have 5 different people doing May orders for their relay for life teams...Not sure how those will all go...
    I offered 17% for sales under 600.00 and 21% for those over 600...
    They were thrilled with this...

May 14, 2009
  7. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank you for sharing your ideas and congratulations on a great fundraiser! I have a VBS fundraiser on Sunday. It would be such a blessing to have that kind of total!

May 15, 2009
  8. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Way to go girl!!!

May 15, 2009
  9. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Good job -- I have one coming up at the end of May -- hopefully it will be over $1000.

May 15, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted