• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success: Breast Cancer Fundraiser Raises $2300 with 15% from PC and 7% Bonus

In summary, In March, the author offered referral services for a breast cancer fundraiser. The fundraiser was successful and the author is proud of herself. In May, the author has five different people doing fundraiser orders for relay for life teams.
kreaser
Gold Member
I just had to toot my own horn..Just closed out a breast cancer 3 day fundraiser at 2300.00 She was sooo excited.she got 15% from PC and I am throwing in 7%

Wow, awesome!!!!!

What did you do? Everybody I talked to about the HWC fundraisers looked at me like I was weird.

kreaser said:
I just had to toot my own horn..Just closed out a breast cancer 3 day fundraiser at 2300.00 She was sooo excited.she got 15% from PC and I am throwing in 7%

Congratulations!!!!!!:sing::sing:

AMAZING!!!! Yay....what a success! I can't get ANYONE to get excited.....

So cool....all the great things that can be accomplished with that money! WHOO HOOO.....Toot away! he he

Here's what I did..a teacher friend of mine, referred this girl to me back in March. She wanted to do on line orders and gather other book orders. I made her some cute postcards through vista (of course) and we distributed them. She started gathering orders end of March and beginning of April. Then she decided to do an in home show end of April...we turned it into a May show. From her show, 2 other gals that are on her "team" for the 3 day walk are now doing shows both in May...I hope theirs are even half as good as hers...I will be jumping.
Then I have 5 different people doing May orders for their relay for life teams...Not sure how those will all go...
I offered 17% for sales under 600.00 and 21% for those over 600...
They were thrilled with this...

Thank you for sharing your ideas and congratulations on a great fundraiser! I have a VBS fundraiser on Sunday. It would be such a blessing to have that kind of total!

Way to go girl!!!

Good job -- I have one coming up at the end of May -- hopefully it will be over $1000.

Related to Success: Breast Cancer Fundraiser Raises $2300 with 15% from PC and 7% Bonus

1. How do I close out a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Closing out a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is easy and can be done online in just a few simple steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraising" tab. Then, select the fundraiser you want to close out and click on the "Close Out Fundraiser" button. Follow the prompts to complete the process and your fundraiser will be officially closed.

2. Can I still earn host rewards when closing out a fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when closing out a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. As long as your fundraiser reaches the minimum sales requirement of $150, you will earn 10% of the total sales in free products and 15% off any additional purchases. These rewards can be redeemed through your consultant or online.

3. What happens to the funds raised during a fundraiser after it is closed out?

After a fundraiser is closed out, the funds raised will be processed and sent directly to the organization or cause that the fundraiser was supporting. This typically takes 4-6 weeks from the date of closing out the fundraiser. You will receive an email notification once the funds have been sent.

4. Can I add additional orders to a closed out fundraiser?

No, once a fundraiser has been closed out, no additional orders can be added to it. This is why it's important to make sure all orders are submitted and processed before closing out the fundraiser. If you have any last-minute orders, you can still add them to your personal order and the sales will count towards your host rewards.

5. How can I track the progress of my fundraiser before closing it out?

You can track the progress of your fundraiser at any time by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Fundraising" tab. This will show you the total sales, number of orders, and number of participants for your fundraiser. You can also see the progress towards your host rewards and access resources to help promote and manage your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies