• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearance Kids' Shirts: Sizing Info Requested

In summary, the clearance kids' shirts are available in sizes 2T to XL and customers are encouraged to refer to the size chart for accurate measurements. The shirts are generally true to size, but the size chart should still be consulted for the best fit. Measurements can also be provided upon request. The shirts are made from high-quality materials and have been tested for shrink-resistance, but care instructions should still be followed. Exchanges and returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase, and more information can be found in the return policy.
jdavis
Does anyone have any of the kid's shirts they have on clearance right now? (Yellow and Green) I would like to know about sizing on these, number-wise instead of xs, s, m, l. TIA. Jen

I checked these out last year at conference. The youth L fits the like a boy's 16. The S fits like a kids 6/8. Those are the only sizes I looked at. Hope this helps.

I bought (Yellow & Green) two of those shirts about a month ago. They are pretty decent t-shirts. I wear a size small in ladies shirts so I bought the Y-Large and it fits fine. I have washed them each one or twice and there really isn't much schriikage.

I have the yellow and green ones for my kids. They wear sizes 6 and 7 and the small ones fit them just right. My daughter is so proud to wear her pampered chef shirt it is just too cute! They are pretty good quality especially for the price.

Michele

So do you think the XS would fit toddler sizes? I have an almost 3 year old. I figure I could get my 6 and 7 y/o's the M, and my 9 y/o the L?

I was so bummed that they didn't have these at conference! That was going to be my gift to my girls.

Called VIPI just ordered two of these shirts for my kids! I called VIP before ordering and got the size breakdown:

XS = 2/4
S = 6/8
M = 10/12
L = 14/16

My daughter is 2 1/2 and I got her the XS, and my son is 6 1/2 and I got him the 6/8. What a bargain at $5! HTH!

1. What sizes are available for the clearance kids' shirts?

The clearance kids' shirts come in a variety of sizes, ranging from 2T to XL. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements.

2. Are the clearance kids' shirts true to size?

Our clearance kids' shirts are generally true to size, but we always recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Can you provide measurements for the clearance kids' shirts?

Yes, we have a size chart available for all of our clearance kids' shirts. Simply select the desired size and the corresponding measurements will be displayed.

4. Are the clearance kids' shirts shrink-resistant?

Our clearance kids' shirts are made from high-quality materials and have been tested for shrink-resistance. However, we always recommend following the care instructions on the label to ensure the best results.

5. Do you offer exchanges or returns for clearance kids' shirts?

Yes, we offer exchanges and returns for clearance kids' shirts within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies