• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Condition Shirts from Smoke-Free Home - PayPal & RME Accepted

In summary, the shirts being sold are in excellent condition and have been well-maintained in a smoke-free home. The seller accepts PayPal and RME as payment methods and the shirts are still available for purchase. They will be shipped using a reliable and trackable method with a provided tracking number. However, returns for items that do not fit are not accepted, so buyers should check the measurements before making a purchase.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have a couple shirts that are still in great condition, that come from a smoke-free home. Prices do not include shipping. I take both non-cc PayPal and RME. :)

* Dark denim vest with more recent white embroidered PC logo, size M - $10

* Off-white 3/4 length sleeve v-neck shirt with more recent black embroidered PC logo, size L - $10

* Yellow short-sleeved T-shirt with more recent green PC logo, size XL - $5

Can combine these items to save on shipping if you want more than one. E-mail me what you want and your ship-to zip to [email protected] and I'll calculate a total for you.

Thanks! :)

Dibs on the size Medium!!!

You've got (e)mail!

Medium vest is sold! Still have the other two shirts though :)

I just PM'd you about the yellow XL tee. Thanks!

Related to Great Condition Shirts from Smoke-Free Home - PayPal & RME Accepted

1. What condition are the shirts in?

The shirts are in great condition, free of any stains or tears. They have been well-maintained and come from a smoke-free home.

2. Do you accept PayPal as a payment method?

Yes, we accept PayPal as well as RME (Revolution Money Exchange) for payment.

3. Are the shirts available for purchase?

Yes, the shirts are still available for purchase. We update our listings regularly to ensure accuracy.

4. How will the shirts be shipped?

The shirts will be shipped using a reliable and trackable shipping method. We will provide a tracking number for your convenience.

5. Can I return the shirts if they don't fit?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for items that do not fit. Please make sure to check the measurements provided in the listing before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies