• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clear Out Your Closet: Get Rid of Unwanted Items | Contact JoLynn Now!

In summary, "Clear Out Your Closet: Get Rid of Unwanted Items | Contact JoLynn Now!" is a service offered by JoLynn, a consultant for Pampered Chef, to help individuals declutter their closets and organize their belongings. JoLynn provides personalized advice and guidance on sorting through items and can recommend storage and organization solutions. This service is free and does not require purchasing any products from Pampered Chef. While JoLynn cannot sell unwanted items, she can offer tips on how to effectively sell them. To schedule a session, individuals can fill out a contact form on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to a local consultant.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I have stuff that I need to get rid of and out of my house. Please email me or PM me and I will send you a list.

Thanks
JoLynn

Just sent you a message.

Please email me your list at [email protected]. Thanks.

bumping....

Does anyone want to sell their cranberry table cloth?
if so please e-mail me @
[email protected]
Thanks!

Could I have the list too? Thanks! :)

I'm confussed are you looking to get rid of stuff or find things?

I have a customer looking for New sets of the ceraminc bowls (set of 3, host only item in 2004). she was looking for 5 sets.

If anyone has any can you email me at 574-229-6299
Thanks,
katie

KitchenKatie said:
I'm confussed are you looking to get rid of stuff or find things?

I have a customer looking for New sets of the ceraminc bowls (set of 3, host only item in 2004). she was looking for 5 sets.

If anyone has any can you email me at 574-229-6299
Thanks,
katie

They are providing a list of items they wish to sell.

I just sent you my wish list....

~G~

Still waiting for a reply :balloon: (sorry ~ I am so impatient!!!)

Just snet payment JoLynn - THANKS!!!:)

1. What is the purpose of "Clear Out Your Closet: Get Rid of Unwanted Items | Contact JoLynn Now!"?

The purpose of "Clear Out Your Closet: Get Rid of Unwanted Items | Contact JoLynn Now!" is to help you declutter your closet and get rid of any unwanted items that are taking up space. JoLynn, a consultant for Pampered Chef, can assist you with this process and provide tips on how to organize your closet.

2. How can JoLynn help me with clearing out my closet?

JoLynn can provide personalized advice and guidance on how to sort through your closet and decide which items to keep, donate, or sell. She can also recommend storage solutions and organization techniques to help you maintain a clutter-free closet.

3. Do I have to purchase any products from Pampered Chef to participate in "Clear Out Your Closet"?

No, you do not have to purchase any products from Pampered Chef to participate in "Clear Out Your Closet". JoLynn's services are completely free and she is not obligated to sell any products during the process.

4. Can JoLynn help me sell my unwanted items?

While JoLynn cannot sell your unwanted items for you, she can offer advice on the best methods for selling items, such as online marketplaces or consignment shops. She can also provide tips on pricing and marketing your items effectively.

5. How do I contact JoLynn to schedule a "Clear Out Your Closet" session?

You can contact JoLynn by filling out the contact form on the Pampered Chef website or by reaching out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, you can also ask a friend or family member who is a Pampered Chef consultant to connect you with JoLynn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • rbvernon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies