• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Business Sale: My Loss Is Your Gain!

In summary, a group of individuals are interested in purchasing various items from a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant thanks everyone for their support and informs them of her new business venture. Interested buyers inquire about prices and shipping costs for items such as a round covered baker and a black tablecloth. The consultant responds to each inquiry and updates the list of available items. One individual mentions a personal matter affecting their response time, while another expresses interest in a Tool Turnabout black carrier and a manual food processor. The consultant responds to these inquiries as well.
Chef Jessica K
Thanks to everyone who purchased items. I really appreciate you allowing me to get rid of inventory and make some cash to put forward to my next business. I wish you all best of luck with Pampered Chef! If you are curious about my new adventure, check me out at www.facebook.com/teeniepreemiestore. I should be up and running by the middle of October.

Last edited:
What would you sell the round covered baker for? I am a new consultant, and I have alot of things just because I love PC but I don't have this and I believe that would be a great selling/demo tool.

I would also like the Black Table cloth. Would you please give me a price.

[email protected]

You would be shipping to Leicester NC 28748.

Thanks
Natalie

Hi Jessica,
What would you want to sell the DCB for? I have been a consultant since October, so I am still building my show stock. I am in Jacksonville, FL 32218. You can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
carlajanes said:
I'll take ALL your Recipe Cards AND Season's Best

[email protected]

Carla, I will weigh them this evening and get back to you with price and postage.

I'd love these items. Please tell me how much. Shipping to Gainesville, FL 32609Classic Batter Bowl (2230)
Cranberry Microfiber Towel (2981)
Garlic Press (2575)
7 Citrus Peelers (1260)
2 Twixit Pkgs
Microplane Adjustable Grater Fine
Measure All

nsmith said:
What would you sell the round covered baker for? I am a new consultant, and I have alot of things just because I love PC but I don't have this and I believe that would be a great selling/demo tool.

I would also like the Black Table cloth. Would you please give me a price.

[email protected]

You would be shipping to Leicester NC 28748.

Thanks
Natalie

Natalie, I sent you an email.

ally44 said:
Hi Jessica,
What would you want to sell the DCB for? I have been a consultant since October, so I am still building my show stock. I am in Jacksonville, FL 32218. You can email me at [email protected]

I sent you an email.

maldvs said:
I'd love these items. Please tell me how much. Shipping to Gainesville, FL 32609

Classic Batter Bowl (2230)
Cranberry Microfiber Towel (2981)
Garlic Press (2575)
7 Citrus Peelers (1260)
2 Twixit Pkgs
Microplane Adjustable Grater Fine
Measure All

I sent you a message about the items. Take a look and let me know.

Hi Jessica, did you see my post about the black PC tablecloth to 18017? Thanks

vmgcooks said:
Hi Jessica, did you see my post about the black PC tablecloth to 18017? Thanks

Hi, I did see your post. Someone called dibs. If that doesn't work out, I will let you know.

Hey Jessica, I sent you an email, but wanted to let everyone know the DCB is up for grabs. I can't get it right now. :(

Hi Jessica. How much for the DCB? Also, if the cranberry microfiber towels don't go, I would be interested in them. Also, the paisley oven pad, pink scraper, and pizza crust. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

Kristin Radunz said:
Hi Jessica. How much for the DCB? Also, if the cranberry microfiber towels don't go, I would be interested in them. Also, the paisley oven pad, pink scraper, and pizza crust. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

I sent you a PM!

I have updated the list to show items that are no longer available.

Hey Jessica,

Sorry to not respond to you yet. My husband grand-mother is in Hospice and we are expecting her to pass away today and I haven't gotten on here. My director is actuallly getting me the small covered baker, but I am interested in the Black tablecloth.

Please figure out the shipping to 28748 and add to the cost that you said and let me know how I need to pay you.

Thanks so much
Natalie

Natalie, I sent you a message.

Hi Jessica,
I would like to have the Tool Turnabout black carrier if you have not had it spoken for yet.
You would be shipping to 97062. If you will email me, I can send you a check. I had it listed to buy new in my supply order, but if I can get it from you...wah lah!
Thanks,
Mitzy

Mitzyz said:
Hi Jessica,
I would like to have the Tool Turnabout black carrier if you have not had it spoken for yet.
You would be shipping to 97062. If you will email me, I can send you a check. I had it listed to buy new in my supply order, but if I can get it from you...wah lah!
Thanks,
Mitzy

Mitzy, I checked the shipping and sent you a message.

Hi Jessica... I am wondering if you still have the Manual Food Processor?
You would be shipping to 14889... I had sent a private message with my personal e-mail...

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks, Jess

PCJVassalotti said:
Hi Jessica... I am wondering if you still have the Manual Food Processor?
You would be shipping to 14889... I had sent a private message with my personal e-mail...

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks, Jess

Someone currently is interested. I will give her another 24 hours and if I don't hear anything I will contact you.

I am elbows deep in my new business so these items really need to go! I will be taking the post down on Sunday evening and mailing the last items on Monday. So now is the time if you have been thinking about it. I am very motivated and will take any reasonable offer.

Is there an updated list?

Pink cake tester still up for grabs? :)

Rossana said:
Is there an updated list?

When items are committed for mailing, I take them off the list. So it is regularly updated. :)

KristinB1023 said:
Pink cake tester still up for grabs? :)

Yep. Send me a message if your interested.

Do you still have the black tablecloth someone had asked about? I have been wanting one forever.

fifiplc said:
Do you still have the black tablecloth someone had asked about? I have been wanting one forever.

Sorry, it is gone.

Hi Jessica, could you tell me if these items are still available?

New in Packaging:
Pink Ribbon Cake Tester (1448)
Paisley Breast Cancer Oven Mitt
Garlic Press (2575)
100 raffle tickets (info slips)
2 Twixit Pkgs

and could you send me pictures of these items? I'm new and just signed up to PC and am working on building my own set.

Black Apron
The big item carrier you get when you start consulting

Thanks!

Items are all sold! Thank you!!

1. What items were available for purchase during the out of business sale?

During the out of business sale, I offered a variety of items from my previous business, including kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef.

2. How did you determine the prices for the items in the sale?

The prices for the items were based on their original cost, condition, and demand. I also wanted to make sure that the prices were fair for both myself and the customers.

3. Will you be restocking any items for the sale?

No, I will not be restocking any items for the sale. Once an item is sold, it will no longer be available for purchase.

4. When can we expect your new business to be up and running?

I am hoping to have my new business, Teenie Preemie Store, up and running by the middle of October. Keep an eye on my Facebook page for updates and announcements.

5. Will you continue to sell kitchen tools and gadgets in your new business?

Yes, I will continue to sell kitchen tools and gadgets in my new business, but I will also be offering a wider variety of products specifically geared towards preemies and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies