• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!

In summary, the "Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!" sale offers a variety of discontinued and overstocked products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and gadgets. Discounts range from at least 50% off the original price, with some items having even deeper discounts. The sale is only available in-store at select locations, but some items may also be available online. Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied during the sale, but commission can still be earned on customer purchases. There is a limit of 10 items per customer to ensure fairness.
MrsDuncan
I have a ton of paperwork and some product that I need to get rid of. Send me an email and I will send you the list (its pretty long)
Thanks!
Nicole
[email protected]

...me too!

I emailed you also!

I just emailed you

Related to Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!

1. What items are typically found in the "Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!" sale?

The sale includes a variety of discontinued and overstocked Pampered Chef products. These can range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How much of a discount can I expect during the sale?

Discounts vary, but most items are marked down by at least 50% off the original price. Some items may have even deeper discounts.

3. Is the sale available online or only in-store?

The "Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!" sale is only available in-store at select Pampered Chef locations. However, some items may also be available for purchase online.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to items purchased during the "Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!" sale. However, you may still earn commission on any purchases made by your customers.

5. Are there any limitations on the number of items I can purchase during the sale?

There is a limit of 10 items per customer during the "Clearing Out Pampered Chef Closet!!!" sale. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance at getting their desired items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jessneeley
  • rbvernon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies