• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Clean Your Non-Stick Pan?

In summary, the best way to clean a non-stick pan is to use mild dish soap and warm water. If food is stuck, let it soak in warm soapy water and gently remove with a plastic scraper or soft-bristled brush. Do not put non-stick pans in the dishwasher, and clean after each use with mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using metal utensils, and opt for wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils to prevent damage to the non-stick coating.
cewcooks
Hello Fellow Cheffers

I followed the cleaning direction in product use and care for nonstick cookware on CC but the bottom of my saute pan still looks bad, Around the rivets on the bottom is still dark and dirty looking eventhough I used the baking soda paste solution.

Any suggestions??

Sneak into a kitchen store and buy their non stick scrubbers that clean glass, porcelain and nonstick cookware--they are great and do not scratch your cookware. The ones I buy are silver but are not the plastic scrubbers. I give them away to my cookware buyers!

Thanks I will have to try that!

1. How do I clean a non-stick pan without damaging the coating?

The best way to clean a non-stick pan is to use a mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning chemicals, as these can damage the non-stick coating.

2. What should I do if food is stuck to my non-stick pan?

If food is stuck to your non-stick pan, let it soak in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes before attempting to clean it. You can also use a plastic scraper or soft-bristled brush to gently remove the stuck-on food.

3. Can I put my non-stick pan in the dishwasher?

We do not recommend putting non-stick pans in the dishwasher as the harsh detergents and high heat can damage the non-stick coating. It is best to hand wash your non-stick pans with mild dish soap and warm water.

4. How often should I clean my non-stick pan?

You should clean your non-stick pan after each use to prevent any buildup of oils or residue. This will also help extend the life of the non-stick coating.

5. Is it safe to use metal utensils on a non-stick pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on a non-stick pan as they can scratch or damage the coating. It is best to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • wadesgirl