• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Quantity: Question About Tiles SA Set of Two Small Plates

In summary, there is no limit to the number of products you can purchase at one time, but some products may have a maximum quantity per order. Bulk discounts are available for large orders and you can mix and match products to reach the minimum quantity for the discount. Availability of products can be checked by adding them to your cart, and there are no limitations on the quantity of products that can be purchased for a party or event.
Becky0216
One quick ? for all of you. I don't know if I am being stupid or what here. For the Tiles SA pieces. They are listed as set of two small plates. does that mean there are only 2 plates? I think thats what it is, but was unsure.
If so, I think PC sent 2 sets of each. I just want to be sure that isn't how it was supposed to be.
Thanks
Becky

The set is sold as two plates per set. But, if there are two boxes, there may be just one in each box. They might be trying to use up stock of the singletons before they start using the box sets of two.

They are now sold in sets of 2, but they used to be sold in singles. So if your host got two boxes, they are probably just singles that they are selling to fulfill orders of the sets of 2.

But on the slip one box of each is under the guests name and then one set in under the hosts name.???

I think that is how they are making sure that 2 boxes get sent for each order.

ok thanks. There is only one in each box. I didn't even think of looking at the quantity because I assumed there would be 2

Related to Clarifying Quantity: Question About Tiles SA Set of Two Small Plates

1. How many products can I purchase at one time?

There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase at one time. However, keep in mind that some products may have a maximum quantity per order due to availability or shipping constraints.

2. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders over a certain quantity. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk pricing.

3. Can I mix and match products to reach a certain quantity for a discount?

Yes, you can mix and match products to reach a certain quantity for a discount. As long as the total quantity of products in your order meets the minimum requirement for the bulk discount, you will receive the discounted price.

4. How do I know if a product is available in the quantity I need?

You can check the availability of a product by adding the desired quantity to your cart. If the product is out of stock or limited in quantity, a notification will appear in your cart.

5. Are there any limitations on the quantity of products I can purchase for a party or event?

No, there are no limitations on the quantity of products you can purchase for a party or event. However, it is recommended to plan ahead and place your order with enough time for the products to arrive before your event date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bcmama
Replies
Views
jenpottratz