• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are Commissionable Sales Recognized: Booking or Closing Month?

In summary, commissionable sales for a catalog show are applied to the month in which they're submitted. If the show closes in September, the sales will count towards the September commission. Host and guest specials, as well as shipping charges, are available as long as the show is submitted by midnight on the 15th of the previous month. In terms of staying active, sales must be submitted by midnight on the last day of the current month. Denver, Indiana is a small town with no 4-way stop, while LaFontaine is about 45 minutes away and Roann is known for its covered bridge.
krwebster
Gold Member
If I booked a catalog show in August, but the show doesn't close until 9/10, are the commissionable sales applied to September or do they "magically" go back to August? I know I'll actually get paid my commission in September, but I'm wondering about achieving the $200 sales requirement to stay active. Is commissionable sales based on the month the party books or the month it closes?

ALSO ~ As long as the show closes by 9/15, the host/guest specials are available as well as the $4.00 shipping charges, right??

Thanks for everyones help, AGAIN!
Kris

Commissionable sales apply to the month in which they're submitted. If the show doesn't close until 9/10, they'll be part of your September commission. I'm fairly certain that means it will apply to September for the sales requirement.Someone will correct me if I'm wrong--for which I'm endlessly grateful. :)

September . . . . .

Rae~

Thanks for the info. That's what I thought but I always second guess myself.

I noticed you are from Denver, IN. My grandmother used to live there about 30 years ago. If I remember, Denver is one small town with a covered bridge. My father is from LaFontaine, which I think isn't far from Denver? Right? My family lives in the Fort Wayne area, but I'm know further north around South Bend. Small world!!

Last edited:
The easiest way to remember it is this, anything a consultant is working toward, pay check, consultant specials, staying active or not, is usually current month by mid-night of the last day of each month. (Held and submitted is the wording the Home Office has been using.)
Everything for your host's specials and guest's specials is based on submission of the party by mid-night on the 15th for the previous month. So if you had no sales in July or August and were needing that $200 in sales stay active, it had to be in by Mid-night on the 31st of August.

Kris, it's Roann that has the covered bridge. Denver doesn't even have a 4-way stop. LOL!The Furry Guy and I lived in LaFontaine for a few years. It's about 45 minutes from Denver. LaFontaine is just off SR 15. Denver is just off SR 31. I'm almost exactly half-way between Indianapolis and South Bend.

What is a commissionable sale?

A commissionable sale is a sale made through a Pampered Chef consultant that qualifies for commission. This means that the sale meets certain criteria set by the company, such as being made within a certain time frame and meeting a minimum order amount.

How is commission calculated?

Commission is calculated at a percentage of the total sales that qualify as commissionable. This percentage varies based on the consultant's level and performance within the company. For example, a consultant at the highest level may receive a higher percentage of commission than a new consultant.

Do I receive commission on my own purchases?

No, commission is only earned on sales made to customers, not on personal purchases made by the consultant. However, consultants do receive a discount on their own purchases.

Can I earn commission on online sales?

Yes, online sales made through a consultant's personal website are eligible for commission as long as they meet the criteria for commissionable sales.

When do I receive my commission?

Commission is paid out on a monthly basis, typically at the end of each month. Payments can be received via check or direct deposit, depending on the consultant's preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies