• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in September: Exciting SS1 Bonus and Upcoming Knife Delivery!

In summary, "Christmas in September!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every September, featuring exclusive holiday-themed products and offers. It typically starts on September 1st and ends on September 30th, with discounts and promotions available. While some products may be available for purchase outside of September, it is recommended to take advantage of the special offers during the promotional period. You can also host a "Christmas in September!" party and earn host rewards.
dexheimers
We got our SS1 bonus today! We are so excited! It is so nice to actually see rewards like this come to your house. Our two knives are on their way tomorrow. PC is my new Santa....:D

Yay. I do love those boxes.

Congrats guys! It is awesome to see you guys doing so well right off the bat!

Congrats! Isn't free stuff the best!!!!

Way to go:D And with PC, there's always an incentive to work for & earn! Don't you just love to see that brown truck pull up?!:)

Congrats to the two of you. I love it when the brown man comes to mt door. My kids know him as the PC man. Opening the boxes makes you feel like a kid again.

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

Keep up the good work and get ALL of the SS bonus!!:)

What is "Christmas in September!"?

"Christmas in September!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every September. It features exclusive holiday-themed products and offers to help you get a head start on your holiday shopping and entertaining.

When does "Christmas in September!" start and end?

"Christmas in September!" typically starts on September 1st and ends on September 30th. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Are there any discounts or promotions during "Christmas in September!"?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions during "Christmas in September!", including special bundles and deals on holiday-themed products. These promotions may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Can I purchase "Christmas in September!" products outside of September?

Yes, some "Christmas in September!" products may be available for purchase outside of the promotional period. However, we recommend taking advantage of the special offers and discounts during September to get the best value for your money.

Can I host a "Christmas in September!" party?

Yes, you can host a "Christmas in September!" party and earn host rewards just like any other Pampered Chef party. Your consultant can help you plan a festive and fun holiday-themed party for you and your guests to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHocutt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mackailey
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Pampered Laura