1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Christmas in July

1. Has anyone hosted a Christmas in July show? I am thinking about maybe trying this...would love to hear input!

~Dee

Jun 11, 2009
  2. kewaters

kewaters Member

I finally have a show scheduled in July (I'm new, so this will only be my 3rd show) and I was thinking about having a Christmas in July theme. Maybe put together some Christmas packages with a small discount, similar to the Dinnertime in No time kits. But, not sure. So, I'm eager to see what else others have done.

Jun 11, 2009
  3. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Here is what I have in my files, most likely copied from someone else, probably someone on CS! Hope this gets your creative juices flowing.
    Deb:)

Attached Files:

Jun 14, 2009
  4. Thanks...these look like exactly what I need! I was also thinking about maybe offering some items for a discounted price of $12.25 and $25.00, but not sure which items yet. I am also going to put some ornament cut-outs on a tree...offering free shipping, a door prize, SB cookbook, etc.
    Any other ideas?

Dee

Jun 14, 2009
  5. I know this is older but it is just what I was looking for!!!!!
    THANKS

Jun 21, 2012
  6. chefa

chefa Advanced Member

Rather than ornament cutouts, how about trimming the tree with product cut outs?

Jun 21, 2012
  7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

chefa that is a cute idea. Simple cutouts from the catalog and some poster board with nice ribbons would be perfect. Not expensive but certainly would make the point. And check out rummage sales for old Christmas Trees and ornaments. You could also cut out pictures from the catalog the decoupage/glue them to the ornaments. And even a 7 foot tree is in pieces could work as you could toss all but the top part. Simply pound down the center post with a hammer or squeeze it in a vice so it fits in the stand.

Jun 23, 2012
  8. Kim1711

Kim1711 Novice Member Gold Member

You even use some of the smaller products you are NOT using.

Jun 23, 2012
Have something to add?