• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Christmas in July Show: Tips and Ideas from Dee

In summary, "Christmas in July" is a promotional event celebrated by many retailers, including Pampered Chef, during the month of July. It offers a way to get a head start on holiday shopping and take advantage of special deals and discounts. "Christmas in July" typically runs for the entire month at Pampered Chef and offers a variety of deals such as discounted products, special bundles, and free shipping. Host rewards can also be used during this event, and it is open to everyone, not just consultants.
kmom820
Has anyone hosted a Christmas in July show? I am thinking about maybe trying this...would love to hear input!

~Dee

I finally have a show scheduled in July (I'm new, so this will only be my 3rd show) and I was thinking about having a Christmas in July theme. Maybe put together some Christmas packages with a small discount, similar to the Dinnertime in No time kits. But, not sure. So, I'm eager to see what else others have done.

Here is what I have in my files, most likely copied from someone else, probably someone on CS! Hope this gets your creative juices flowing.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Christmas in July Sale-generic.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 836
  • Christmas in July invite.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 620
Thanks...these look like exactly what I need! I was also thinking about maybe offering some items for a discounted price of $12.25 and $25.00, but not sure which items yet. I am also going to put some ornament cut-outs on a tree...offering free shipping, a door prize, SB cookbook, etc.
Any other ideas?

Dee

I know this is older but it is just what I was looking for!!!!!
THANKS

Rather than ornament cutouts, how about trimming the tree with product cut outs?

chefa that is a cute idea. Simple cutouts from the catalog and some poster board with nice ribbons would be perfect. Not expensive but certainly would make the point. And check out rummage sales for old Christmas Trees and ornaments. You could also cut out pictures from the catalog the decoupage/glue them to the ornaments. And even a 7 foot tree is in pieces could work as you could toss all but the top part. Simply pound down the center post with a hammer or squeeze it in a vice so it fits in the stand.

You even use some of the smaller products you are NOT using.

What is "Christmas in July"?

"Christmas in July" is a promotional event that is celebrated during the month of July by many retailers, including Pampered Chef. It is a way to get a head start on your holiday shopping and take advantage of special deals and discounts.

When is "Christmas in July" at Pampered Chef?

"Christmas in July" typically runs for the entire month of July at Pampered Chef. However, specific dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

What kind of deals can I expect during "Christmas in July"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of deals during "Christmas in July", including discounted products, special bundles, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount. Keep an eye out for our promotions and don't miss out on these great deals!

Can I use my host rewards during "Christmas in July"?

Yes, you can use your host rewards during "Christmas in July"! This is a great opportunity to use your rewards for some early holiday shopping or stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in "Christmas in July" at Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to take advantage of "Christmas in July" deals at Pampered Chef. Everyone is welcome to shop and enjoy the savings during this special event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • junkfortara