• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Host for Aug. Show: Collecting Orders for July Show

In Summary, In order for a customer's booking on a July show to count as a booking for an August show, the customer's contact information needs to be inputted into the system and the booking date set.
AmyO
I want to make sure I am doing this correctly.
I am in the process of collecting orders for a July show. I have a customer not connected with this July show who wants to do an August show. I would like my July host to recieve the booking benefits for August. In order for that to happen, do I just put the August host in knowing that her order total is going to be $0.00? Can you do that? Is there another way to add this host or is this the only way? Thanks for all imput ahead of time!

I do it all the time. I don't know if it's a big no no, but it works. I actually had a sister of one of my hosts, that was at her party, tell me that she wasn't ordering anything that day because she would get it at her own show!:eek:

Just put the contact info in there and the booking date and it should be fine.

Anybody else out there do that???

thats how i do mine :)

It's absolutely legal to add a guest with no products and a booking on a current show. That does occasionally happen.

I noticed that there is a box for a potential booking. Does that still count for the host or does a date have to be set?

That's actually the only way to put a booking in and have a host receive credit. We often times have guests who want it "all", but have no money, so they book a show at their friend's party.

krzymomof4 said:
I noticed that there is a box for a potential booking. Does that still count for the host or does a date have to be set?

The date has to be set in order for the host to receive credit for the booking.

HTH
Tracy

That's right. The "potential booking" area is to create a list so you know who to follow up with before you close and submit the show.

Great. Thanks

Thanks Everyone!!!!

1. How do I add a host for my August show?

To add a host for your August show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host a Show" tab. From there, you can select "Add Host" and enter the necessary information for your August show host.

2. Can I add multiple hosts for my August show?

Yes, you can add multiple hosts for your August show. Simply follow the same steps as adding a single host and enter the information for each additional host.

3. Do I need to collect orders from my July show before adding a host for my August show?

No, you do not need to collect orders from your July show before adding a host for your August show. You can add a host at any time and begin collecting orders for your August show immediately.

4. What is the deadline for adding a host for my August show?

The deadline for adding a host for your August show will vary depending on your specific show date and shipping times. It is best to add your host as soon as possible to ensure enough time for orders to be collected and processed.

5. How do I collect orders for my July show while adding a host for my August show?

To collect orders for your July show while adding a host for your August show, you can create separate order forms for each show. This will allow you to keep track of orders for each show separately and ensure they are processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kmom820
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies