• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gifts for Downline | Tips for Gifting to Your Team as a New Director

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there are a variety of gifts that are appropriate for your downline, including kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift sets. You can also personalize gifts with customizable products. These gifts can be purchased in bulk for your entire downline at special pricing. Promotions and discounts are frequently offered for gifts for downline, and personalized messages can be included with the gift. Gifts for your downline can be easily ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or with the help of a consultant.
annew
Hi I just promoted to Director in July & I'm wondering if any of you get your downline Christmas gifts??? :)

Thanks
Anne W.

My Director always has and I do too. I usually stick to something food themed..two years ago I gave my downline Gingerbread men ornaments.

HTH!

Last year I did the pocket calenders from T&C but they're not available this year and I am stumped. I was thinking of getting each of them a PC license plate frame?

Related to Christmas Gifts for Downline | Tips for Gifting to Your Team as a New Director

1. What type of gifts are appropriate for my downline?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gifts that are perfect for your downline. Some popular options include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, and gift sets. You can also personalize gifts with our customizable products.

2. Can I purchase gifts in bulk for my entire downline?

Yes, you can purchase gifts in bulk for your entire downline. We offer special pricing for bulk orders, so be sure to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Are there any promotional deals or discounts for gifts for downline?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for gifts for downline. Make sure to keep an eye out for our email newsletters and social media posts to stay updated on our current deals.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift. You can either write a message on a card or include a note with your online order. Our consultants can also help you with personalization options.

5. Can I order gifts for my downline online?

Yes, you can order gifts for your downline online through our Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you want to purchase, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • jcsmilez