• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chopper Issues: April 06 Purchasers Speak Up!

In summary, the speaker has received notice that a second person who ordered a chopper at one of their April 06 shows has had it fall apart while chopping. They are asking if anyone else has experienced similar problems and plans to communicate with the company about the issue. They also mention a previous issue with a broken part from a show in May.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have just received notice that a SECOND person who ordered a chopper at one of my April 06 shows has had it fall apart while chopping. Anyone else hear of problems with choppers purchased around that time?

I will be calling HO tomorrow (Monday) and would like to be able to tell them that I know of ___(#) others who had the same problem - if this is not an isolated problem that is.

If it is a defect they need to be paying for the shipping to get the product back to them or not requiring it back!!

Beth, I have not heard anything, but I will let you know if I do!

This is terrible!

I think the one I purchased around the holidays must have been defective I tossed it after DS broke it because I have so many in my cabinet I couldn't prove it was the newest one.
Too much hassle but the toi gray part popped off and the plastic under it was broken

Beth,

I am not sure that it's coming apart during chopping, but one of my hosts may have gotten one of the bad batch. She had a show last May and has asked me for 2 different replacement parts since then! I can only assume this is why.

Hello there, I am sorry to hear that you have had multiple issues with your chopper. I have not personally heard of any problems with choppers purchased around that time, but I will definitely bring this to the attention of HO tomorrow when I call. It is important for us to communicate any issues or concerns to the company so they can address them promptly. I will also inquire about the shipping and return policies for defective products. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope we can find a resolution for you and your customers. Have a great day!

1. What are the common issues that purchasers have experienced with the April 06 chopper?

Some common issues that purchasers have experienced with the April 06 chopper include difficulty in cleaning, blades becoming dull quickly, and the chopper breaking or cracking easily.

2. Is the April 06 chopper still available for purchase?

No, the April 06 chopper is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued. However, we have newer models available that have been improved based on customer feedback.

3. Can the blades of the April 06 chopper be replaced?

Unfortunately, the blades of the April 06 chopper cannot be replaced. We recommend purchasing a new chopper or upgrading to a newer model if you are experiencing issues with the blades.

4. How can I properly clean and maintain my April 06 chopper to avoid any issues?

To properly clean and maintain your April 06 chopper, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storage. Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaning agents and do not put it in the dishwasher.

5. What should I do if my April 06 chopper is not working correctly?

If your April 06 chopper is not working correctly, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to offer troubleshooting tips or provide a replacement if your chopper is still under warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • Happy Mom