• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Items as a Past Host for a July Show | Options and Considerations

In summary, to redeem your host rewards from a July show, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Host Rewards" tab. You can use your host rewards for any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, except monthly specials and limited edition items, within 60 days of the show date. These rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and any unused rewards will expire after 60 days.
DeeDee616
Ok my question is what if the new show is say at $800 can the past host choose the lower level item (the UM) if she wanted instead of the bowls, or MUST she get the bowls? Thanks

No, she can get the mandoline. Just make sure you use HT09 and not HT10

Yes, she can choose the lower level item instead of the bowls if she wants to. She is not obligated to choose the highest priced item in the show.

Related to Choosing Items as a Past Host for a July Show | Options and Considerations

1. How do I redeem my host rewards from a July show?

To redeem your host rewards from a July show, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Host Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the rewards you would like to redeem and add them to your cart for checkout.

2. Can I use my host rewards for any products in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can use your host rewards for any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, with the exception of monthly specials or limited edition items. You can also use them towards the purchase of discounted items.

3. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards from a July show?

You have 60 days from the end of your July show to redeem your host rewards. After this time period, your rewards will expire and cannot be used.

4. Can I combine my host rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-priced items in the Pampered Chef catalog.

5. What happens if I have unused host rewards from a July show?

If you have unused host rewards from a July show, they will remain in your account and can be used towards a future purchase. However, they must be redeemed within 60 days of the original show date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefjeanine