• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups

In summary, to make Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups, you will need phyllo dough, chocolate chips, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. To assemble the phyllo cups, cut the dough into squares, bake until crispy, then fill with a mixture of melted chocolate chips, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Different types of chocolate can be used and toppings such as fresh berries, whipped cream, or nuts can be added. The phyllo cups can be made a few days in advance and stored in an airtight container, while the mousse can be made a day in advance and stored in the fridge. However, it is recommended to assemble the cups right before
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm making this tomorrow for a party. Do I need to oil the muffin stone(new) before putting the phyllo in? Do I put the squares in the tin, buttered sides down or up? Any tips for making this?

Are you making these from phyloo dough or getting the already made phyylo dough cups? Those are what I used, and I did not even have to bake them ( I think it has been a while since I used them),

Also, there is a tart recipe with the tart shaper that I have now use for mine and put the mousse in them instead of that phyllo cups b/c it is a lot cheaper and most every ingredient is something I keep in my pantry.

Hi! Yes, it's always a good idea to lightly oil a new muffin stone before using it for the first time. As for the phyllo, I would suggest placing the squares in the tin with the buttered side facing up, as this will help them crisp up nicely. As for tips, make sure to work quickly with the phyllo as it can dry out easily. Also, consider adding some herbs or spices to the butter for extra flavor. Good luck with your party!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups?

To make Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups, you will need phyllo dough, chocolate chips, heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder.

2. How do I assemble the phyllo cups for the mousse?

First, cut the phyllo dough into small squares and place them in a muffin tin. Bake in the oven for a few minutes until they are crispy. Then, melt the chocolate chips and mix in the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to make the mousse. Spoon the mousse into the phyllo cups and sprinkle with cocoa powder.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the mousse?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for the mousse. You can also use different flavors, such as white chocolate or dark chocolate, for a unique twist on the recipe.

4. How far in advance can I make the Chocolate Mousse in Phyllo Cups?

The phyllo cups can be made a few days in advance and stored in an airtight container. The mousse can be made a day in advance and stored in the fridge. However, we recommend assembling the cups right before serving for the best texture and taste.

5. Can I add any toppings to the mousse?

Absolutely! You can top the mousse with fresh berries, whipped cream, chopped nuts, or any other toppings you desire. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Tpol04
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • frozenchef