• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Dessert in the Trifle Bowl?

In summary, to make a chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl, layer chocolate cake or brownies, chocolate pudding or mousse, and whipped cream until you reach the top of the bowl. You can use any type of chocolate and make it up to 24 hours in advance. Other ingredients such as fruit or nuts can also be added. A medium-sized trifle bowl can serve 8-10 people.
crazy4dabug
Anyone have the recipe?

I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for putting this together! I am a new Consult. and have my kick off show this Monday. I have been SEARCHING for trifle recipes that sound good AND look good!
Thanks a bunch!

No thanks to me....
Harriet did this!

At my last show I made a chocolate micro cake, then cut it up with the bread knife in cubes, made chocolate pudding (scrapers and bowls) and whipped some cream (whisks and bowls) then assembled it in the trifle...

I tweaked one of the recipes from the trifle sheet.....Caramel Chocolate Trifle
Taste of Home w/ Lisa’s tweaking

1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) brownie mix
2 packages (3.9 ozs. each) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 carton (12 ozs.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 jar (12¼ ozs.) caramel ice cream topping
1 package (7½ or 8 ozs.) English toffee bits or almond brickle chips

Lightly spray 9 X 13 Baker or Medium Bar Pan with oil. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to cake-like directions. Cool completely on stackable cooling rack.
Prepare pudding according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl, using Stainless Steel Whisk to make smooth.
Cut cooled brownie into 1 in. cubes using serrated knife (bread knife); Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of Trifle Bowl, which you have flat on table (not on pedestal when filling).
Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly, top with 1/3 of Cool Whip, drizzle with caramel using V-Shaped Cutter and top with approx. 1/3 of the toffee bits. Repeat layers two more times. Cover and refrigerate until serving.

Yield: 16 servings.

Related to Chocolate Dessert in the Trifle Bowl?

1. How do I make a chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl?

To make a chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl, start by layering your favorite chocolate cake or brownies on the bottom. Then add a layer of chocolate pudding or mousse, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Repeat these layers until you reach the top of the bowl. Top with chocolate shavings or sprinkles for an extra touch.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for the dessert?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the dessert. Milk, dark, or white chocolate all work well depending on your personal preference. You can also mix different types of chocolate for a more dynamic flavor.

3. How far in advance can I make the chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl?

You can make the chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl up to 24 hours in advance. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the dessert besides chocolate?

Yes, you can get creative and add other ingredients to the dessert. Some popular additions include fruit, nuts, or caramel sauce. Just be sure to layer them in between the chocolate layers for a balanced flavor.

5. How many servings does the chocolate dessert in the trifle bowl make?

The number of servings will depend on the size of your trifle bowl and how generously you scoop each serving. As a general rule, a medium-sized trifle bowl can serve 8-10 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies