• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Needed

In summary, to make a chocolate cheesecake using Pampered Chef products, you will need a springform pan, mixing bowls, and a food processor. The recipe can be found on the website or in the recipe book. Any type of chocolate can be used, but high-quality chocolate is recommended for the best flavor. Using a water bath is recommended for a smooth and creamy texture, with instructions provided in the recipe book. The preparation time is about 30 minutes and baking time is around 1 hour, but extra time should be allowed for cooling and chilling before serving. The chocolate cheesecake can be made ahead of time, up to 2 days in advance, and stored in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.
jodistrauss
Does anyone have a fabulous recipe for a chocolate cheesecake?

i would try allrecipies.com or foodnetwork.com (this one has an awesome chocolate swirled cheesecake)

Sorry i don't have one for chocolate...i tend to stay away from those...if you have any lumps in your cream cheese it will be seen.

The trick to getting the lumps out of the cream cheese when you're making cheesecake is to soften it by leaving it on the counter for at least an hour or microwaving on low for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then beating just the cream cheese on low for several minutes before adding any other ingredients. Once you add anything wet, the lumps that are there will stay there.

chefann said:
The trick to getting the lumps out of the cream cheese when you're making cheesecake is to soften it by leaving it on the counter for at least an hour or microwaving on low for 30 seconds to 1 minute and then beating just the cream cheese on low for several minutes before adding any other ingredients. Once you add anything wet, the lumps that are there will stay there.

That's what I do....I'm just paranoid that if I do chocolate this will be the one time I have lumps.

It's just cheesecake, not rocket science!

Sorry- I do know how it is to be worried about not looking professional. However, I view the little lumps in a cheesecake as evidence that it was lovingly homemade, not manufactured in some heartless factory.

1. How do I make a chocolate cheesecake using Pampered Chef products?

To make a chocolate cheesecake using Pampered Chef products, you will need our springform pan, mixing bowls, and a food processor. You can find our delicious chocolate cheesecake recipe on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for the chocolate cheesecake?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the chocolate cheesecake. We recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best flavor.

3. Do I need to use a water bath when baking the chocolate cheesecake?

Yes, we recommend using a water bath when baking the chocolate cheesecake to ensure a smooth and creamy texture. You can find instructions on how to set up a water bath in our recipe book.

4. How long does it take to make a chocolate cheesecake using Pampered Chef products?

The preparation time for our chocolate cheesecake recipe is about 30 minutes, and the baking time is around 1 hour. However, please allow extra time for cooling and chilling the cheesecake before serving.

5. Can I make the chocolate cheesecake ahead of time?

Yes, our chocolate cheesecake can be made ahead of time. You can make it up to 2 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rkcreations
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rkcreations
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TinasKitchen