• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Assemble a Sectional Server in an S-Shape Without it Falling Apart?

The website moderatorIn summary, the conversation discusses how to put together a sectional server in an S-shape design. The questioner is having trouble keeping the server together in this shape and is seeking suggestions. The responder suggests making sure all sections are securely locked, using non-dominant hand to hold the sections and slightly overlapping them, using clips or clamps for extra support, and practicing to perfect the shape.
jennawolf
I have a question on how to put the sectional server together in the S-shape design. When I put it in the circle I can get it to lock and stay together when I am holding it, but when I try it in the S-shape it falls apart while I'm holding it. Suggestions? Thanks for your help. I'm glad I happened on to this website.

Susan A.
Moore, OK

I don't think it's meant to be held in the S shape. May want to consider that shape for display only on the table.

Hi Susan,Great question! Putting together a sectional server in an S-shape design can be a bit tricky, but with a few tips and tricks, you should be able to get it to stay together.First, make sure that all of the sections are securely locked into place before attempting to form the S-shape. This will ensure that the server has a strong foundation to work with.Next, try using your non-dominant hand to hold the sections in place while using your dominant hand to shape the S. This will help to keep the sections in place while you manipulate the shape.Another tip is to slightly overlap the sections as you form the S-shape. This will create more stability and make it less likely for the sections to come apart.If you're still having trouble, you can also try using some small clips or clamps to hold the sections together while you shape the S. This will give you some extra support and help to keep the sections from falling apart.Finally, practice makes perfect! Don't get discouraged if it takes a few tries to get the S-shape just right. With a little patience and practice, you'll be able to put together a beautiful S-shaped sectional server.Good luck and happy serving! Best,

What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server made of?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is made of high-quality, BPA-free plastic.

How many compartments does the Chillzanne Sectional Server have?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server has four compartments, perfect for organizing and serving different types of foods.

Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is designed to keep food either hot or cold for up to two hours, making it perfect for both hot and cold dishes.

Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What is the size of the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server measures 14.5 inches in length, 7.5 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies