• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Sectional Server: Available for Sale in Canada?

In summary, Iso Chillzanne products offer many benefits, such as keeping food cool and fresh for longer periods of time and reducing condensation. They are not microwave or oven safe and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. To ensure their longevity, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes. These versatile products can be used for both hot and cold food, making them perfect for any type of food gathering.
stefani2
Does anyone have the Chillzanne Sectional Server for sale? I live in Canada and was just curious on the shipping.

I have one - Sent you a pm'd

1. What are the benefits of using Iso Chillzanne products?

Iso Chillzanne products are designed to keep food cool and fresh for longer periods of time, making them perfect for outdoor picnics, potlucks, and parties. They also help to reduce condensation, keeping your food presentation clean and neat.

2. Can Iso Chillzanne products be used in the microwave or oven?

No, Iso Chillzanne products are not microwave or oven safe. They are made from a special ceramic material that can only withstand temperatures up to 250°F.

3. How do I clean my Iso Chillzanne products?

Our Iso Chillzanne products are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the surface of the product.

4. Are there any special care instructions for Iso Chillzanne products?

Yes, to ensure the longevity of your Iso Chillzanne products, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes. For example, do not place a cold product directly into a hot oven or vice versa. Let the product cool down before exposing it to extreme temperatures.

5. Can I use Iso Chillzanne products for both hot and cold food?

Yes, Iso Chillzanne products are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. They are great for keeping dishes warm or chilled, making them perfect for all types of food gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01