• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find a Replacement Bowl for the Chillzanne Mini Bowl?

In summary, the Chillzanne Mini Bowl is a small serving bowl that is designed to keep food chilled for extended periods of time. It is made of a special, insulated material and can be used by placing it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before adding cold food. The bowl is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is suitable for keeping dips, salads, fruit, and desserts chilled, but not for hot or acidic foods. To clean and store the Chillzanne Mini Bowl, wash it with warm, soapy water and store it in a cool, dry place when not in use.
LilChefBeth
I have a customer who melted her sister's Chillzanne bowl in the microwave and wants a replacement part. On consultants corner, you can only buy the lid as a replacement part... Does anyone have the small bowl that goes in the middle of the Sectional Server that I could get for her? And how much would you charge for it? I have no idea.

Last edited:
The bowl from the Sectional Server was never a replacement part.

Your best bet is to just buy her a new sectional server on the outlet. You probably won't find anyone willing to give up the bowl from the middle. Sorry!

That's what I told her, but she was reluctant to do that so I thought I would give it a shot haha. Maybe if I exhaust all other options, she will relent. :)

1. What is the Chillzanne Mini Bowl?

The Chillzanne Mini Bowl is a small serving bowl that is designed to keep food chilled for extended periods of time. It is made of a special, insulated material that helps maintain the temperature of cold foods.

2. How do I use the Chillzanne Mini Bowl?

To use the Chillzanne Mini Bowl, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once frozen, remove it from the freezer and add your cold food to the bowl. The bowl will keep your food chilled for up to 2 hours.

3. Is the Chillzanne Mini Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Mini Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to ensure its longevity.

4. What types of food can I put in the Chillzanne Mini Bowl?

The Chillzanne Mini Bowl is great for keeping all types of cold foods chilled, such as dips, salads, fruit, and desserts. It is not recommended for use with hot or acidic foods.

5. How do I clean and store the Chillzanne Mini Bowl?

To clean the Chillzanne Mini Bowl, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing. When not in use, store the bowl in a cool, dry place to ensure it stays in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U