• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzanne Bowl Lid - Need to Find

In summary, the Chillzanne Bowl Lid is a plastic lid specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef Chillzanne Bowl. It is used to keep food chilled and fresh, making it ideal for serving cold dishes at parties. The lid is not microwave safe, but it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water. It is also BPA-free, ensuring safety for food storage. The Chillzanne Bowl Lid can be purchased separately or as a set with the bowl.
BadGirl
Gold Member
Anyone? Anyone?

I've misplaced the lid to my 3-quart Chillzanne bowl. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?

I'm in ZIP 20653.

Thanks!

can't you still purchase a replacement?

I don't know. Where would I find this?

Go to PP & look under replacement parts...its there #278D....HTH

Thank you so much.

Still so much to learn.....still trying to get a grasp of how to fully navigate the different links to all kinds of helpful information.

1. What is the Chillzanne Bowl Lid and what is it used for?

The Chillzanne Bowl Lid is a plastic lid that is designed to fit on top of the Pampered Chef Chillzanne Bowl. It is used to keep food fresh and chilled in the bowl, making it perfect for serving cold dishes at parties or gatherings.

2. Can the Chillzanne Bowl Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Bowl Lid is not microwave safe. It is only intended for use in the refrigerator or freezer to keep food chilled.

3. How do I clean the Chillzanne Bowl Lid?

The Chillzanne Bowl Lid is top-rack dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if you prefer.

4. Is the Chillzanne Bowl Lid BPA-free?

Yes, the Chillzanne Bowl Lid is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring that it is safe for food storage and use.

5. Can I purchase the Chillzanne Bowl Lid separately?

Yes, the Chillzanne Bowl Lid can be purchased separately from the Chillzanne Bowl. It is also available in a set with the bowl for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • E R
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
E R
Replies