• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever made Chicken Caesar Salad Squares using Pillsbury crust?

In summary, to make Chicken Caesar Salad Squares, you will need cooked chicken breast, Caesar dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, refrigerated crescent rolls, romaine lettuce, and croutons. While you can use any type of dressing for this recipe, using Caesar dressing will give it the traditional flavor. To assemble, spread the crescent roll dough on a greased baking sheet, top with chicken, dressing, cheese, and garlic, and bake for 15 minutes. You can make ahead and refrigerate, but add lettuce and croutons before serving. This recipe makes 8 servings, but can easily be doubled for a larger batch.
pamperedinAlaska
Silver Member
Hi..I've already searched this site for the Chx Ceas Sal Pizza...but has anyone used pillsbury crust and made it into squares using the large bar pan? It sounds really good to me! I'm doing a no-oven show Thur. and thought this would be perfect!
Ember

I think that it would be AWESOME!!!
I LOVE that pizza and it would go so much farther!!

Great idea!!!
Let us know how it goes over!

Have a Pampered Day!!

i agree w/ erin great idea!
i do most of the pizzas in the bar pan (makes more!)

I always make it on the rectangle stone or large bar pan. I've never made it as a 'pizza' on the round stone.

,Hi Ember,I haven't personally tried using the Pillsbury crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza, but I think it's a great idea! The large bar pan is perfect for making individual square pizzas and it would be a fun twist on the traditional round pizza. Plus, using the bar pan means you can make multiple pizzas at once, which would be great for a no-oven show. I would suggest pre-baking the crust for a few minutes before adding the toppings to ensure a crispy crust. Let me know how it turns out if you end up trying it!Happy cooking,

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Caesar Salad Squares?

To make Chicken Caesar Salad Squares, you will need cooked chicken breast, Caesar dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, refrigerated crescent rolls, romaine lettuce, and croutons.

2. Can I use a different type of dressing instead of Caesar for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of dressing you prefer for this recipe. However, using Caesar dressing will give the squares the traditional flavor of a Caesar salad.

3. How do I assemble the Chicken Caesar Salad Squares?

To assemble the squares, spread the crescent roll dough onto a greased baking sheet. Then, top with a mixture of cooked chicken, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, and minced garlic. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Once done, top with lettuce and croutons before serving.

4. Can I make these squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the squares ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. Just make sure to add the lettuce and croutons right before serving to maintain their freshness and crunch.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, but you can easily double the ingredients to make a larger batch for a crowd or to have leftovers for the next day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • n8vtxn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies