• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective

In summary, Gordon Ramsay is a talented chef who has a show on BBC America called Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. He goes into restaurants that are losing money and helps to turn them around. He is a totally different person on that show - not screaming all the time!
AJPratt
Silver Member
Does anyone else whatch this show? I'm a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay's and I just love it!

Yes, I love this show.

He also has a show on BBC America called Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. He goes into restaurants that are losing money and helps to turn them around. He is a totally different person on that show - not screaming all the time!

Hells KitchenI love Hell's Kitchen. I think he is so sexy.:) :) :) :)

I'm sitting here laughing at myself! I'm not familiar with this, and from the title I thought it was going to be a story about a dreadful show or something!!!:D

I love watching this show, I almost died last night when he asked the lady to remove her breasts from his hot plate.

the question is, who do you think is going to make it???? I think if Keith gets it it is because the girls buried themselves by bickering between each other an arguing with chef ramsey, not because he is anything great:)

pamperedalf said:
I love watching this show, I almost died last night when he asked the lady to remove her breasts from his hot plate.

I think that was just an act. After that she dumped the plates of food on the floor!!

I would love to see Heather get it. I can't stand Sarah and I can't beleive she has made it this far. She is very two faced, and she can't cook. She was bragging about her lamb and she couldn't cook one piece right. IMO

If I had to pick a girl I would probably say Heather, although she is a little bossy and needs to be a team - I think garrett got the worst of it, he never got to win a challenge and worked his tail off, but his attitude got him into trouble - I can stand sara and virginia should have been gone weeks ago (how many times has she been nominated - 5?) She is creative when it comes to a meal, but I think she has the hots for chef, so if she wins we will all know why! (just kidding)

he is pretty hot, especially when he is yelling at the chefs in the kitchen!:rolleyes:

I love this show too and totally agree w/ you Noelle. Sarah is the pits. I want to take her attitude and tell her where to put it. Virginia is so in love w/ him! Heather was my fave from the get go.. but she needs to be consistent.. so I hope she gets better these next weeks. Keith is good in the making of meals but I think its his attire that needs to be tweaked a bit lol The way he was dressed w/ his baggy pants and sideways hats (I'm in NY, so I see alot of it) isnt what I'd picture a chef to be.. but hey! what do I know.. I am a personal chef (a.k.a the Pampered Chef lady lol) and I dont dress like that!

I have seen this show one time. What channel is it on and what night and time. I also loved watching it.

Teresa

It's on fox at 9PM for me. I am assuming it's the same or similar all over. Oh Monday night!

I absolutely love this show. The only time I missed it was for my cluster meeting last week. (I forgot to put a tape in the vcr to record it.) Good thing for the special encore each week!! I hope Sarah gets kicked off soon. I can't stand her. I would love to see Heather win the restraunt!!

I actually watched his BBC show before seeing Hell's Kitchen. He is really a sweet guy. There was a picture of him and his family in People. Too cute!

Related to Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective

1. What is "Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective" about?

"Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective" is a documentary-style show that follows the life and career of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. It offers a unique perspective from the point of view of his fans, showcasing his impact on the culinary world and his loyal fan base.

2. Is this show only for fans of Gordon Ramsay?

No, this show can be enjoyed by anyone who is interested in the world of cooking and celebrity chefs. While it does focus on Gordon Ramsay's career and fans, it also offers insights into the culinary industry and the impact of popular chefs on society.

3. Will this show feature any cooking demonstrations or recipes?

No, "Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective" is not a cooking show. It primarily focuses on Gordon Ramsay's career and his influence on the food world, rather than showcasing specific recipes or cooking techniques.

4. Can I watch this show if I am not familiar with Gordon Ramsay's work?

Yes, this show is a great way to get to know Gordon Ramsay and his impact on the culinary world. It offers a unique perspective from his fans, which can help viewers understand why he is such a popular and influential figure in the food industry.

5. How can I watch "Chef Gordon Ramsay's Show: A Fan's Perspective"?

The show can be watched on various streaming platforms, such as Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube. It may also be available on cable or satellite TV networks, so be sure to check your local listings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies