• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paige on Comcast Fan: A Must-See Pop-Up Experience for Fans!

In summary, "Paige on Comcast Fan" is a free pop-up experience for fans of the TV show "Comcast Fan", featuring interactive exhibits, behind-the-scenes access, and merchandise. It will take place on June 15th at the Comcast Center in Philadelphia, PA, and is open to all ages. Special guests from the show will also be making appearances.
SillyChef
I wasn't sure if anyone had seen this. Just wanted to make sure... Delete if it is a duplicate. :)

http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=439021809&pl=438282782.xml&launchpoint=Cover&cid=fancover&attr=default_headline&config=/config/common/fan/default.xml

I couldn't find it on the fan

~

I saw it --first husband sounded quite nervous.

I saw that last night before I went to bed...he sounds very shaky.

Teresa,

Click on the link. Then News. Type Paige into search box and I think it will come up for you.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I saw that yesterday, he did sound scared. I am so tired of everyone's focus being on Paige's "other life". How about just putting the focus on the fact she is missing and FIND HER!!!!!

I can't get over how her story has suddenly slipped off the radar :(

Related to Paige on Comcast Fan: A Must-See Pop-Up Experience for Fans!

1. What is "Paige on Comcast Fan"?

"Paige on Comcast Fan" is a must-see pop-up experience for fans of the popular television show "Comcast Fan". It features interactive exhibits, behind-the-scenes access, and exclusive merchandise for fans to enjoy.

2. When and where is "Paige on Comcast Fan" happening?

The "Paige on Comcast Fan" experience will be taking place on June 15th at the Comcast Center in Philadelphia, PA. It will be open from 10am to 6pm.

3. How much does it cost to attend "Paige on Comcast Fan"?

Admission to "Paige on Comcast Fan" is completely free. However, some of the activities and merchandise may have a cost associated with them.

4. Can I bring my children to "Paige on Comcast Fan"?

Yes, "Paige on Comcast Fan" is a family-friendly event and children are welcome to attend. There will be activities and exhibits suitable for all ages.

5. Will there be any special guests or appearances at "Paige on Comcast Fan"?

Yes, there will be special appearances by some of the stars of "Comcast Fan" at the event. Make sure to follow us on social media for updates on who will be making an appearance!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef