• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Trifle Recipe From Southern Living...looks Good!

In summary, the trifle recipe from Southern Living requires pound cake, fresh strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and sliced almonds. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and needs to chill for 2 hours before serving. Other fresh fruits can be substituted for strawberries, and the trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Store-bought pound cake can be used, but making it from scratch will result in a fresher taste.
ChefCKHall
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001873387Anything with Peanut Butter and I am SO THERE!Would probably make this when I make homemade peanut butter cookies....staying away from processed foods but NICE to have a recipe that does not use Jello pudding...LOL

I agree about the processed foods homemade will only make it better YUMO!

Oooh, sounds delish!

1. What ingredients do I need for this trifle recipe?

The ingredients for this trifle recipe from Southern Living include pound cake, fresh strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and sliced almonds.

2. How long does it take to make this trifle?

The preparation time for this trifle is about 20 minutes, and it needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of strawberries?

Yes, you can substitute the strawberries with any type of fresh fruit like blueberries, raspberries, or peaches.

4. Can I make this trifle recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle a day before serving and store it in the refrigerator. Just add the sliced almonds right before serving to keep them crunchy.

5. Can I use a store-bought pound cake instead of making it from scratch?

Yes, you can use a store-bought pound cake for convenience. However, making it from scratch will give the trifle a fresher and more homemade taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
Replies
Views
nene960
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies