• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheating in School? Here's What You Need to Know

In summary, the conversation is about the Pampered Chef achievement list and recognizing top sellers. They discuss ways to cheat and access the list, as well as the excitement of being featured on it. They also mention upcoming specials and the desire to achieve the $15,000 career sales milestone. Finally, they inquire about the July host and guest specials.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Is up if you cheat!! LOL

Cool, thanks for letting us know! I will go check it out! (Who knows when I'll get the paper copy in the mail!)

how do you cheat?

easy to click on the link in hoosierchef (tammi)'s post...that's what I did!
thanks for the shortcut, Tammi

Go to the March CN on CC and change the "mar" to "apr".

I meant to check yesterday but forgot... it is more fun on the months when new specials are announced.

I love this place - everyone's so helpful!!

It's still in thw works - the have not finished with Top February ?Acheievers yet...

Thanks for the update! I'll have to check it out!

Woo Hoo, that is cool.

My Director and Advanced Director are both listed. How cool is that!!!!!

Thanks for the link! I just downloaded it and saved it to read later.

Thanks, it is great to be among the first to learn new things.

Does anyone know how I can see the April CN in spanish?

my3jjjs said:
Does anyone know how I can see the April CN in spanish?

It's not posted yet in Spanish...sorry...

I made it for acheiving my $15,000 in career sales! I am so excited to see my name in print -- makes me want to see it more :)

Woohoo! Just saw that my director, Michelle Lamkin, was #11 in personal sales for Feb with $14,951.97! I wanna be like her!

GourmetGirl said:
I made it for acheiving my $15,000 in career sales! I am so excited to see my name in print -- makes me want to see it more :)

That is so cool! I saw Jennifer Stephens name there too! I know quite a few Cheffers made the $15,000 in career sales in February.

Congrats Ladies!! That's AWESOME!!!:D

Congrats to those that hit $15k. What a great milestone.

JulyDoes anyone know the July Host and Guest Specials yet????

No, they probably won't announce them until the May CN.

Related to Cheating in School? Here's What You Need to Know

1. What is considered cheating in school?

Cheating in school refers to any behavior or action that is deemed dishonest or unfair in an academic setting. This can include copying someone else's work, using unauthorized materials during a test, or collaborating with others without permission.

2. How can I avoid cheating in school?

To avoid cheating in school, it is important to always stay organized and on top of your work. Make sure to study and understand the material, and ask for help if needed. It's also important to manage your time effectively and avoid procrastination. Additionally, always follow the rules and guidelines set by your teachers and school.

3. What are the consequences of cheating in school?

The consequences of cheating in school can vary depending on the severity of the offense and the policies of the school. It can range from receiving a failing grade on the assignment or test, to being suspended or even expelled from school. Cheating can also have long-term consequences, such as damaging your academic record and reputation.

4. Can I get away with cheating in school?

While it may seem tempting to cheat in order to get a better grade, it is not worth the risk. Teachers and schools have ways of detecting cheating, such as comparing students' work or using plagiarism detection software. Additionally, the guilt and stress of cheating can take a toll on your mental health. It is always best to earn your grades honestly.

5. What should I do if I see someone cheating in school?

If you witness someone cheating in school, it is important to report it to a teacher or school administrator. Cheating not only goes against academic integrity, but it also creates an unfair advantage for the cheater and can harm the learning environment for others. By reporting it, you are helping to maintain fairness and honesty within the school community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK