1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Changing super starter month

1. How long does it typically take to hear back from home office regarding a change of ss month? I submitted my request last Tues and still haven't heard back. Should I resubmit or call?

Thanks

Oct 16, 2005
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I would call. They'll tell you exactly what you need to do.

Oct 16, 2005
  3. chefmama

chefmama Guest

Not long..

It doesn't take long for them to change it. Both of my recruits changed theirs and it was done the same day. Have you gone to your Individual Performance Tracker and see if it shows up there? If it doesn't then, call.

Oct 17, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

:confused: My recruits recruit needs to change her ss month 1 to May but we're not sure how to do it?? She called HO and they told her that she needs to send it in writing but how? Also, she can't seem to locate her password to log on to CC, how would she get that password?

Thanks in advance!!;) :D

Apr 27, 2006
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

:confused: My recruits recruit needs to change her ss month 1 to May but we're not sure how to do it?? She called HO and they told her that she needs to send it in writing but how? Also, she can't seem to locate her password to log on to CC, how would she get that password?

Thanks in advance!!;) :D

Apr 27, 2006
  6. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Here's what you do

To get your password, call HO and tell them you have lost your password. They will either reset it and give you a new one, or tell you your current one (I'm not sure which).

As far as changing your SS month, in CC, go to Managing Your Business, Home Office Contacts, Home Office Emails. There is then a link to email the correct department about a change...it says "Super Starter Month Change Request". Then, you need to email why you want it changed (slower month than expected, etc.)

If you have already qualified, you cannot change the month (i.e., you have turned in 4 shows, but haven't reached $1,250 in sales...you have qualified, and even though you want more time to earn SS1, you can't change it.)

Hope this information helps! (And thanks for the reminder!!!)

Apr 27, 2006
  7. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

Can anyone give me a list of what's in the Super Starter Kit? I have someone who's interested in signing but wants to know exactly what she gets.

Trish
    Going on 7 months
    Wave 1

Apr 27, 2006
  8. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Here are the flyers from CC

Here are the flyers from CC...hope they are what you are looking for...

Attached Files:

Apr 27, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted