• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take - and Starter Month Question

In summary, the process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant takes about 1-2 weeks, including submitting an application, receiving a starter kit, and completing necessary training. The starter kit includes product samples, order forms, catalogs, business supplies, and access to training materials. The cost to become a consultant is $109, with optional add-ons available at an additional cost. The starter month program offers new consultants extra rewards and bonuses for reaching sales and recruiting goals during their first full month, while still allowing them to earn commission on all sales.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
So I signed up via the online process last night. Paid for my kit. I did however choose to have my first month be April so that I can have some time to get familiar with everything..I didn't want to get my stuff and rush into a show unprepared.

So my question is, will they take more time to send me my kit since I am not starting until April? Or will they ship it now?

and how long does it take to get here???

Thanks!

You should receive your kit as soon as your agreement is processed. If you do not receive it within a week - 10 days, call your recruiter or director and he/she'll sort it out for you (if they're worth their salt).

Well, technically....I was told that your kit will ship the first week of the month prior to your first SS Month. I signed someone up in January. Her first month was March and she received her kit the first week of February. Anyway, March is only 3 days away!

How long does it take to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant typically takes about 1-2 weeks. This includes the time it takes to submit your application, receive your starter kit, and complete any necessary training.

What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef consultants includes everything you need to get started with your business. This includes product samples, order forms, catalogs, business supplies, and access to training materials and resources.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109. This fee covers your starter kit and initial training materials. There are also optional add-ons available at an additional cost.

What is the starter month program?

The starter month program is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants. During your first full month as a consultant, you can earn extra rewards and bonuses for reaching certain sales and recruiting goals. It's a great way to jumpstart your business!

Can I still earn commission while participating in the starter month program?

Yes, you can still earn commission on all sales made during your starter month. The starter month program is designed to help you achieve even greater success, but it does not affect your ability to earn commission on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • paydaymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmuller10
Replies