• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings How long does it take - and starter month question

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
So I signed up via the online process last night. Paid for my kit. I did however choose to have my first month be April so that I can have some time to get familiar with everything..I didn't want to get my stuff and rush into a show unprepared.

So my question is, will they take more time to send me my kit since I am not starting until April? Or will they ship it now?

and how long does it take to get here???

Thanks!

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
You should receive your kit as soon as your agreement is processed. If you do not receive it within a week - 10 days, call your recruiter or director and he/she'll sort it out for you (if they're worth their salt).

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Well, technically....

I was told that your kit will ship the first week of the month prior to your first SS Month. I signed someone up in January. Her first month was March and she received her kit the first week of February. Anyway, March is only 3 days away!