• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show to Pampered Chef.com: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, the process for submitting a show to Pampered Chef.com involves gathering necessary information, filling out an online form, and waiting for approval from a consultant. Approval typically takes 1-2 business days and required information includes date, time, location, consultant's information, show description, and featured products. Only consultants can submit shows, but non-consultants can connect with a consultant to book a show. If a show is not approved, the consultant who submitted it can provide feedback and help make necessary changes for future submissions.
Skidget
How long does it take, for a show that you submitted, to show up on PC.com?

usually by the next day on Consultant Corner...

I think it should show up within a couple of days.

Susan

They are so quick! usually the next day if not the day later but thats rare!

If you submit a show on the weekend, it may not show up on CC until after 9am central time Monday morning. Check in a little while and if it's still not there, call HO.

What is the process for submitting a show to Pampered Chef.com?

The process for submitting a show to Pampered Chef.com involves gathering all necessary information, filling out an online form, and waiting for approval from a Pampered Chef consultant. Once approved, the show will be added to the website for customers to view and book.

How long does it typically take to get a show approved on Pampered Chef.com?

The approval process for shows on Pampered Chef.com can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days. If there are any issues with the submission, it may take longer as the consultant may need to reach out for more information.

What information is required when submitting a show to Pampered Chef.com?

When submitting a show to Pampered Chef.com, you will need to provide the date, time, and location of the show, as well as the consultant's information and any special instructions or themes for the show. You will also need to include a description of the show and the products that will be featured.

Can I submit a show to Pampered Chef.com if I am not a consultant?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants are able to submit shows to Pampered Chef.com. If you are interested in hosting a show, you can connect with a consultant in your area to book a show through their personal website.

What should I do if my show is not approved on Pampered Chef.com?

If your show is not approved on Pampered Chef.com, you can reach out to the consultant who submitted the show for more information. They may be able to provide feedback on why the show was not approved and help you make any necessary changes for future submissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • wannasellit