• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sign Up Now: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, it takes 24-48 hours for a show to show up on the Shipment page after submission and the consultant signing up online can use the kit credit right away. However, if the credit is not available, the submission will not go through. It is suggested to submit the first $300 in sales through the consultant's own P3 with the host to get the $40 kit credit and 50% item. This method has been successful for many consultants and was suggested by Stacy Hepburn, an AD in the ED's downline.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How long does it take now before she can sign up online?
We submitted her show today and it's already showing up on my Shipment page as having been received and I know all the CCs cleared.

Sorry, I have no idea! I've never had anyone use the kit credit. All 19 in my down line have opted to buy the kit outright & then let their Cooking Show be their kickoff so they are the consultant acting as host. The paycheck usually outweighs what they would have saved by using the kit credit & it helps them to qualify faster. ;)

Right away. It just asks for the show so they look it up manually anyway. Also, they have 6 months to use it.

trps said:
Right away. It just asks for the show so they look it up manually anyway. Also, they have 6 months to use it.

It doesn't work that way online. If you put in the show info and the kit credit isn't available, it wont' go through.

Most of the time it has taken at least 24 hours before it can "find" it online to submit, sometimes as long as 48 hours ... I wish that you could somehow send in an agreement with the show if they signed at the show instead of having to wait.

When I asked HO about this, I was told 48 hours is standard unless it's the last 2 days of the month and then it's 24 hours so people can get it in if there is a specific signing period. I had someone trying to get their agreement in once on the 30th (last day). We submitted the show that morning and I called HO to see how soon we could do it. That's when they told me what I wrote above and she was nice and flagged the show so they knew we were going to use the Kit Credit that day. She told me to call back in a few hours to see if the show was processed so I could submit the agreement and it was fine. HO was really helpful about it and since the show was flagged, we were able to submit the agreement about 4 hours after the show was submitted. HTH! :)

Well, we closed the show at 5pm Sunday and were able to submit her kit agreement at 8am Monday. Not bad!I learned from Stacy Hepburn to do this...when you have a host wanting to sign - do her show so she can get the kit credit. Submit the first 300 in sales thru your own P3 with her as the host. This gets her the $40 KC as well as a 50% item (hello DCB) and a 60% host special. You get paid for doing a $300 show. Any sales above $300 are hers to submit as her fist show and of course, all bookings and recruit leads are hers.This way you do her GO show for her and get paid a little bit for being away from your family for 3 hours. You set her up for success by getting her some bookings and she has a show to submit immediately which makes her active from the get-go!

Awesome Carolyn! Getting them started that way is a great option. That way you are not out your time. I know it is beneficial still for them to have an awesome kick off show, but at least this way you are getting something for your time. Especially, if they end up being one of those who does NOTHING after you've done their kick-off and giving them sales and bookings. This is the way I do kick-offs as well.

Chef Kearns said:
Awesome Carolyn! Getting them started that way is a great option. That way you are not out your time. I know it is beneficial still for them to have an awesome kick off show, but at least this way you are getting something for your time. Especially, if they end up being one of those who does NOTHING after you've done their kick-off and giving them sales and bookings. This is the way I do kick-offs as well.

This is the first one I've done this way and so far I am pleased. Stacy shared her ideas with me just after NC so I ran with it :)

who is Stacy Hepburn?

1. How long does it take to sign up for Pampered Chef?

The sign-up process for Pampered Chef typically takes around 10-15 minutes to complete.

2. Do I need any special equipment to sign up?

No, you do not need any special equipment to sign up for Pampered Chef. You will need a computer or mobile device with internet access to complete the online sign-up form.

3. Can I sign up for Pampered Chef if I am not a US resident?

Yes, Pampered Chef is available for sign-up in select countries outside of the US. Please check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for a list of eligible countries.

4. What information do I need to provide during the sign-up process?

You will need to provide basic personal information such as your name, address, and contact information, as well as your social security or tax ID number for tax purposes. You will also need to select a starter kit and provide payment information.

5. How long does it take to start earning commissions after signing up?

Once you have completed the sign-up process and your consultant agreement has been approved, you can start earning commissions immediately. However, it may take a few days for your starter kit to arrive and for you to begin booking and hosting parties to generate sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Maragib