• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changes to Fall Paperwork and Host Benefits: What You Need to Know

I hope not ;) The catalog covers and recipes (online catalog) has the grill basket on it & I saw the RWB Trifle in it.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Did you notice that the opportunity info. and the Sales receipts were being changed?

Any bets on the cost of shipping going up, as well as the kit price?

I wonder if the Host Benefits are changing, too? They are changing the Cooking Show Planning Guide... hmmm..

twinkie10 said:
Did you notice that the opportunity info. and the Sales receipts were being changed?

Any bets on the cost of shipping going up, as well as the kit price?
I wondered that same thing when I saw it.....

Or maybe - for the kit - there will be more than one kit price - different options as to what kind of kit to purchase! (I can dream...)

Sales reciepts are changed every season are they not?. They do change material from time to time to keep it fresh and currant.

ChefBeckyD said:
I wondered that same thing when I saw it.....

Or maybe - for the kit - there will be more than one kit price - different options as to what kind of kit to purchase! (I can dream...)

I like that idea.

rennea said:
I like that idea.
I thought you had more than one kit to choose from in Canada?

No just one for $195.00.

rennea said:
No just one for $195.00.

Hmmm, maybe it was Great Britain they had more than one option....someone has/had more than one option, I'm sure of it.....

twinkie10 said:
I wonder if the Host Benefits are changing, too?

I doubt it. They just changed three years ago...from points to FPV.

twinkie10 said:
They are changing the Cooking Show Planning Guide... hmmm..

It changes every season--new pictures to fit the season with the new recipes photographed.

We may have at one time, but I don't recall. I know when I signed they were having a promotion were the kit was only $99.00.

Nope, just the same one you guys have

I was scanning that list for a new fundraiser flier hoping that the donation percentages would be going up. No such luck! :(

Rennea, didn't we have a starter kit and a Super starter kit for awhile? I can't remember the details but I know there were two kits with two different prices AFTER I signed in November 04...

We may have Jodi, I can't remember for the life of me though!!! I kind of remember some sort of "promotion" though. Now I'm going to have to search around or it will drive me crazy.

I noticed they will be changing the PamperedPartner sales reciepts and I just bought a ton. I know I will not use them before Sept. hopefully we will be able to use them after the spring.

Where did you see all this? I must have missed something. And, did they change the catalog covers/recipes? The online catalog has the grill basket on it & I saw the RWB Trifle in it.

Chef Endora said:
Where did you see all this? I must have missed something. And, did they change the catalog covers/recipes? The online catalog has the grill basket on it & I saw the RWB Trifle in it.

Where have you been Endora? LOL JK :D The catalog cover changes (new recipes inside) has been mentioned in PC NewsWire, here...etc. They put a new cover (people thinks it's a new catalog ~ marketing staegy) ~ in TODAY'S PC NewWire talk about the Fall paperwork changes. If you're not getting PCNewsWire on Tuesdays, I'd call HO and let them know. You can log onto Consultant's Corner and read it there too.

The P3 receipts usually change every season. Normally, I continue to use what I had until I need more. However they do have shipping rates on the back and I would be very surprised if shipping didn't go up.

Years ago there was the 'kit' and an option to create your own starter kit.

Kitchen2u said:
Where have you been Endora? LOL JK :D The catalog cover changes (new recipes inside) has been mentioned in PC NewsWire, here...etc. They put a new cover (people thinks it's a new catalog ~ marketing staegy) ~ in TODAY'S PC NewWire talk about the Fall paperwork changes. If you're not getting PCNewsWire on Tuesdays, I'd call HO and let them know. You can log onto Consultant's Corner and read it there too.

:blushing: Thanks. I still haven't received the NewsWire Tues (17th) email & checked the CC earlier and it referred to 6/10/08 NewsWire. I just went back to CC now & the catalog info is on there now.

I know they change the cattys, & wanted to wait to order so I would get the new ones.

I really hope they don't increase shipping. I wont be surprised if they do though that way gas is these days. I just can't stand hearing the guests gripe about it you know? PC is one of the most reasonable as far as shipping rates go.

Maybe the griping guest should order more than just a kitchen spritzer...ha ha ha.

It wouldn't surprise me if they upped the shipping costs, it's been a while I think since they had an increase. But, I still use the regular receipts if I have extra during the new selling season. If there is an increase in shipping I will just cross out the $4 amount and put in the new.

I thought that they said when they changed to the S/S receipts, they said that were doing away with the season at the top & the wish list on the back so that they could be used for more than one season. I bought a 2nd package by accident that I know I won't be able to use by end of season.

I wish we could return unused, unopened paperwork if we did it at least 6 weeks before season's end or something like that. That way, they wouldn't get people ordering a bunch & then returning it September 1st b/c they didn't use it. But, if we messed up, we could return it & get a refund. :(

crystalscookingnow said:
I thought that they said when they changed to the S/S receipts, they said that were doing away with the season at the top & the wish list on the back so that they could be used for more than one season. I bought a 2nd package by accident that I know I won't be able to use by end of season.

I wish we could return unused, unopened paperwork if we did it at least 6 weeks before season's end or something like that. That way, they wouldn't get people ordering a bunch & then returning it September 1st b/c they didn't use it. But, if we messed up, we could return it & get a refund. :(
I agree with this. I just stocked up on Fill In Reciepts and PP Reciepts because I was going through them like crazy. I hope they didn't change them too much!

crystalscookingnow said:

They did say that. I would bet that they will not have the shipping listed on the receipts any more or they will do as many other companies have and do a % based on purchase instead of flat amounts.

We'll find out soon enough.

Personally I wish they would just raise the product prices of everything by 5% (that's $0.25 on a $5 item) and do away with shipping to the show address altogether. Even 10% would only be $4 on a $40 item, $6 on a $60 item/order... I don't think people would notice that much and they would be thrilled to not be "paying" shipping.

Related to Changes to Fall Paperwork and Host Benefits: What You Need to Know

1. Can I still order paper catalogs for the new fall products?

Yes, paper catalogs for the new fall products are still available for purchase. You can find them in the "Marketing Materials" section of the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I access the new fall product flyers?

The new fall product flyers can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Materials" section. You can also access them through your consultant portal under the "Resources" tab.

3. Are there any changes to the order forms for the new fall products?

Yes, there have been some minor changes to the order forms for the new fall products. Please make sure to use the updated order forms when placing orders.

4. Can I still use the old order forms for the new fall products?

No, it is recommended to use the updated order forms for the new fall products to ensure accuracy and proper processing of orders.

5. How do I place an order for the new fall products?

You can place an order for the new fall products through your consultant portal or by contacting our customer service team. Make sure to use the updated order forms and submit your order by the specified deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dragonflyz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
Replies