• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!

In summary, Patti attempted to book six shows in six hours. She was successful in booking two shows and is still working on booking the other four.
sarahlegare
Who wants to join me? I'm going to book 6 shows in the next 6 hours! If you've opened this message, you've been officially challenged! Let me know how you do & I'll do the same! :D

OK~where is everyone?? Just booked 1, 5 more to go!!

Ooh, if I didn't have to prep for tonight's meeting, I'd be in. How about doing this tomorrow too?

Sounds good to me!! The more shows the better!! I just made a big long list of people to call, so I'll definately do it again tomorrow!! Good luck for your show tonight!

DebbieJ said:
Ooh, if I didn't have to prep for tonight's meeting, I'd be in. How about doing this tomorrow too?
This is a great idea! I'd be up for it some other time too.....tomorrow may be crazier, since I"m doing my own Power Cooking Show tomorrow night.

(quick hijack......Deb, do you do your own meetings? Or do you pair up with someone? Where are your meetings?)

I'll try while at my show tonight! Doing my first interactive cooking show, hopefully that will promote fun shows.

I'm in!!!!!!:thumbup:

I'm in. 2 down, 4 to go!

pamperedbecky said:
(quick hijack......Deb, do you do your own meetings? Or do you pair up with someone? Where are your meetings?)

Don't do my own. Still piggybacking with my director and one of her other 1st line directors. We meet in Orland Park.

Way to go Patti! Just got #2!!

I'm up to 4...

Grr I tried a booking blitz yesterday and got a lot of answering machines! I got one no and one maybe for summer....I need to get some March shows booked!

All I got was answering machines!!!!!!!:(

Just got #5. I need one more in the next hour. Hopefully the kids will stay calm for a few more minutes and I can talk one more person into saying YES!

No booking, but I got one order!

Best of luck girls!! Hope it works for you. I need to do something like this but just no time to do major calling today. I do have a list of people to call and will start on a few at a time. I need MArch shows!

So did you get your six shows in six hours?

I had a booth this past Saturday (it wasn't advertised too good so not much traffic). I did get a couple of leads though. One lady bought some cash and carry items and said she just needed to book a show b/c she loves PC. She checked it on her drawing slip and I called her last night. She's not interested till school is out! ??? These shows take 2 hours or less and can be done any day of the week. People make a bigger deal out of them than they need to. I'll call her back in May to try and book for June.
My only March show cancelled yesterday. She was totally stressing out about it b/c she said she had to clean the house before and after the show and buy the ingredients, etc. I told her to forget about it for a while and we would try later. I didn't want to cause a stroke with her. I wish these people would just say NO from the beginning. Not sure even sure why she booked with me last weekend, then cancelled yesterday.
But I'm still working on bookings for March. Hope to have at least 4 for the month and praying that they hold!

I ended up with 5 bookings (4 for March and 1 for April) and 3 orders. I'm very excited about that. I was shooting for 6 and really hoping to get at least 3 so 5 was even better. I think I'll try for 6 more today. We got snowed in last night so everyone should be home and looking for something fun to do.

Way to go, Patti! :D

Can I ask you what you used for language? Did you tell them you were trying to meet this goal of 6 in 6?

Patti, that's AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you!! I only ended up booking 2, but it's 2 more than I had before I started!! I'll make more calls today too. I got busy doing "stuff" (story of my life!).....
Anyways, how about round 2
BOOK 6 SHOWS DURING 6 HOURS TODAY (you pick the 6 hour block you want to work it!!)
Good Luck!!

I told them that I was challenged to get 6 bookings in 6 hours and that if they would help me out and set a date I would provide the ingredients and paper products for their party. All they have to do is invite their friends to sample a recipe and they would earn free products. I started at 10 today and have 2 more booked (one for April and one catalog show for February).

One booking today!

gonna try this tomorrow when I know I will have 6 hours! I think I will even challenge my team to do this with me and give a gift to the ones that get results! thanks for the idea!

Well, my 6 hours for today are up and...after 31 phone calls and begging my kids to play quietly for just a few more minutes...I have 8 bookings today. I'm so excited!! I've had a hard time picking up the phone lately but when I saw this thread yesterday I decided it was time to start. I'm glad I did. That's 13 bookings in 2 days (and one potential recruit)!! I think I'm going to take a few days off and try again next week.

Patti, that is awesome!!!!!

Wow, Patti, you rock!!

PChefPEI said:
Way to go, Patti! :D

Can I ask you what you used for language? Did you tell them you were trying to meet this goal of 6 in 6?
Yes, I would love to hear what you said on your calls!! My March is hurting too, but not for all bad reasons. I recruited 2 people this week & gave them all the bookings from the shows (gave up 7-8 shows) so now I'm back to scrambling for bookings.

Way to go Patti!! :D :D How exciting for you & your business!! That's so awesome!! Well, I made a few more calls today & booked 2 more....slowly, but surely!;) I'm beginning to the there's a logical explination behind the 3-2-1 like IT WORKS!!:D :chef:

1. Can I host my own "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to host your own "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event and earn rewards for each successful show.

2. How does the "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event work?

This event is a fast-paced and exciting way to showcase Pampered Chef products to your guests. You will host six back-to-back shows, each lasting approximately 45 minutes. The goal is to reach as many people as possible and make sales during each show.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event?

Participating in this event allows you to reach a larger audience and make more sales in a shorter amount of time. It also gives you the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses for each successful show.

4. How do I prepare for the "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event?

The key to a successful event is preparation. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products, as well as a well-planned schedule for each show. It's also important to promote the event beforehand to ensure a good turnout.

5. Can I participate in the "Challenge, 6 Shows in the Next 6 Hours!!" event if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! This event is a great opportunity for new consultants to get a jumpstart on their business and make a big impact in a short amount of time. We recommend reaching out to your mentor or team leader for guidance and support as you prepare for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila