• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Cell Phone List Exchange: Tips for Sharing Numbers Easily

In summary, the Cell Phone List Wave 1 is a list of phone numbers that have opted-in to receive promotional messages and updates from Pampered Chef. Customers can join the list by providing their phone number when making a purchase or by texting "JOIN" to a designated number. Subscribers will receive 2-3 messages per month with promotional content, discounts, and updates on products. To opt-out, subscribers can text "STOP" or contact customer service.
babywings76
Gold Member
What's the best way to exchange cell #'s w/ everyone?

Okay, how about if everyone who is attending just posts "I'm coming". Then we'll all know who is going and can PM those who we want to exchange #'s with. Or is there a better way? We don't want to post our #'s publicly, for privacy reasons, but it would be fun to have some #'s of people so we can meet up or whatever.

I'll be there and happy to share my cell. Also have a newbie on my team that is going too.

Why don't we PM you and then you can e-mail out the list to those who want it?

Ok if that is good I will PM you also.... Would you take this on and post it by tuesday evening for those of us leaving on Wednesday???

Sure...everyone just PM me and I'll PM everyone a list. If you want it to a different e-mail address, and not a PM, let me know. I won't post it publicly for privacy purposes. ;)

PM'ed you!

Flamingo said:
Ok if that is good I will PM you also.... Would you take this on and post it by tuesday evening for those of us leaving on Wednesday???

I didn't get your PM yet. ;)

So far, I have info from:

flemings99
chefHLM
straitfan
DessertDivaFL

Anyone else want to share?

I'll e-mail everyone later this evening.

I just PM'd you...

got it! :)

Okay, I sent out the e-mails and PM's to all who asked. If I missed you somehow...please let me know! Thanks guys! I'm so excited to go and hope to see many of you there! :)

Got the list... Thanks I will see you all soon...

1. What is the Cell Phone List Wave 1?

The Cell Phone List Wave 1 is a list of phone numbers that have opted-in to receive promotional messages and updates from Pampered Chef. This list is used for targeted marketing and communication with customers who have expressed interest in our products and brand.

2. How do I get on the Cell Phone List Wave 1?

Customers can opt-in to the Cell Phone List Wave 1 by providing their phone number when making a purchase on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. They can also text "JOIN" to our designated number to subscribe to the list.

3. What type of messages will I receive if I am on the Cell Phone List Wave 1?

Subscribers to the Cell Phone List Wave 1 will receive promotional messages, exclusive discounts, and updates on new products and special offers from Pampered Chef via text message.

4. How often will I receive messages if I am on the Cell Phone List Wave 1?

The frequency of messages may vary, but subscribers can expect to receive approximately 2-3 messages per month from Pampered Chef. Rest assured, we value our customers' privacy and will not bombard you with excessive messages.

5. How do I opt-out of the Cell Phone List Wave 1?

If you wish to stop receiving messages from Pampered Chef through the Cell Phone List Wave 1, you can simply text "STOP" to our designated number or reply "STOP" to any text message you receive from us. You can also contact our customer service team to opt-out of the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott