• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Earning $1,300 with Bonuses and Knives!

S
sarahmarie
I just qualified yesterday! I am up to $1,300. I have a $1,000 show to submit and a show at the end of the month! I want my bonuses and knives!
Sorry. I am just on cloud nine. I thought if i worked hard i would get to $1,250 but now i am WAY over! I didnt know i could do it!

Way to GO!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations! I should qualify with my next show. :)

Congratulations!!! That's fantastic!

Kris

That is so wonderful! That's what's great about PC--you set a goal and you usually meet it and go well beyond your own expectations! What a great feeling! Keep up the great work and here's to your successful business! Enjoy those knives --you lucky thing! :)

I know the $1250 number intimidated me but I was also surprised at how easy it was to do!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

Congratulations Sarah! Now you'll probably be able to pick one of the plus bonuses too, depending on how your show at the end of the month goes! Just another $200 and you are there!!! Awesome job!:D

Isn't it an awsome feeling to realize how easy it is to qualify with some hard work and good shows?? that is how I felt when i qualfied!!!

Excellent job. You should be proud of yourself.

I'm about $500 away from it with 3 shows still to close this month. Wish me luck.

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! :D

lenhoff...you will so do it! Keep up the good work. it is such a geat feeling. i just hope all of my months are like this! just tell your host to overinvite! I had 20 people at a show and it is almost at 1,000! if 20 people buy $50 worth of products, you are golden. Although i had a party of 5 people and it was at $700. So it really depends!
Good luck!

Congrats! Good luck with your business and enjoy playing with all your new products. It will be like Christmas 1995 (ya know, where I was 11 and you were 9, LOL!!)

Congrats, that is great! Kim is right about the goals. My month started out blah so I said I hope I just do $1250. I'm already over $900 and have a show tomorrow so who knows!

Gillian, I didn't know you were such a young 'un! I could be your older sister...my youngest sis would have been 10 that year!!

I am a pround member of the young'un club! I was BORN in 1985, but I have always been part of the older crowd. My DH is almost 30, and he is a golf pro so all his friends are 50ish! It is nice for me because I don't have many friends. All my friends from high school are only into partying and are all in college. I am not that person, and I never was. I fit very well with more settled people that I can vent to about my Mommy and marriage stuff. Most people my age just don't understand that stuff!

gilliandanielle said:
I am a pround member of the young'un club! I was BORN in 1985......

OMG....now I really feel old....:eek: ...I'm old enough to be your mom!!!!! Or rather, your much older sister! :p

hmmm...1985.....I was fresh out of college and wishing I could go back a couple of years and change a few things in my life......

Way to go. :)

Yeah, 1985 was a good year, strained peas, dirty diapers, that kind of thing! I get a lot of crap from people who tease me because I can't remember the 80's at all! Early 90's are a little foggy as well, LOL!

AWESOME job!!!I'm currently sitting on about $500 with $750 more to go to earn my SS1 bonus and my knives, but I have a show tomorrow and then 2 more set for the last week of this month (will be closing both on the 29th, both hosts are fine with that). :)

I can't even imagine how awesome it must feel to have already qualified with such HUGE overage! WAY TO GO!!!

gilliandanielle said:
Yeah, 1985 was a good year, strained peas, dirty diapers, that kind of thing! I get a lot of crap from people who tease me because I can't remember the 80's at all! Early 90's are a little foggy as well, LOL!
Well, at least you missed the 70's and the disco era too! I remember being 16 and WISHING that I was old enough to get in the disco-clubs! Satin pant-suit and all! All I can say now is...eeeewwwww! The 80's were so much better!

I was born in 1975. I guess the 90's were my "disco" days. LOL

AJPratt said:
I was born in 1975. I guess the 90's were my "disco" days. LOL
Yeah, but without the satin pant-suit (and John Travolta dance moves!)

Congrats Sarah! I understand your excitement. I too just qualified...with my first two shows! Three more to go...maybe we'll both earn a plus bonus this month! Good Luck! :D

Becky

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, but without the satin pant-suit (and John Travolta dance moves!)

Well everyoe should beable to tell what year I was born in....1978... lets see in 1985 I think I was like in 1st or 2nd grade... yeah I am a youngn too.. but I remember the 80's... the 90's are a little better!!! hehehe

Ya, too bad I missed out on the disco and satin pant suits! LMAO!!

I graduated high school in 1985. Most of my friends are either in their early 20s or over 50. I have very few friends in my age group, I don't know why.

Congrats To Both Sarah & Becky :)
Bexs50 said:
Congrats Sarah! I understand your excitement. I too just qualified...with my first two shows! Three more to go...maybe we'll both earn a plus bonus this month! Good Luck! :D

Becky

I was so afraid I wouldn't qualify with high no's (since when I originally started only wanted to do primarily catalog shows) so My first 4 I turned in were about the $ 150.00 mark and then it all really kicked in. I was so afraid I'd never hit it; but sure do love being a Pampered Chef CNS and can only build from now on up. I won the mid season prods without even trying, I personally am not crazy about the Runner, but it's always nice to win PC stuff :)

Good for you Beth-Anne! It seems like its impossible to do and when you do it, you just feel so great!

1. How did you qualify for the bonuses and knives?

To qualify for the bonuses and knives, I had to reach a certain sales goal set by my company. This goal may have been based on the amount of products sold, the number of customers reached, or a combination of both.

2. What motivated you to reach this level of success?

I was motivated by the rewards and recognition that come with achieving this level of success. I also wanted to prove to myself and others that hard work and dedication can lead to great results.

3. How long did it take you to reach $1,300 in earnings?

The amount of time it took me to reach $1,300 in earnings may vary depending on individual factors such as the number of shows I had, the type of products I sold, and the effort I put into my work. However, it is likely that it took consistent effort and dedication over a period of time to achieve this level of success.

4. What do you plan to do with your bonuses and knives?

I am excited to receive my bonuses and knives and plan to use them as a reward for my hard work. I may also use them as gifts for my loved ones or invest them back into my business to further grow my success.

5. What advice do you have for others who want to achieve similar success?

My advice would be to set clear goals, stay motivated, and work consistently towards them. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from those who have already achieved success in this field. And most importantly, believe in yourself and your abilities!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
alj30
  • babygirl