• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating $50K Career Sales - I'm so Excited!

In summary, Rae hit the $50,000 Career Sales mark in February and is on track to hit $60,000 by the end of March. She is excited to attend the Career Club Luncheon and celebrate her third PC anniversary.
raebates
Staff member
I got curious, so I just checked out my career sales from my last statement. As of the end of February, I had just over $49,700. With over $2,100 submitted so far in March,

I've hit the $50,000 Career Sales mark!!!!!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0002.gif

I'm so doggone excited!

A double yea for you!!! you get to go to the Career Club Luncheon now!
Great job Rae!

AWESOME! Great job in 2 years time!

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!:D

Way to Go Rae! What an accomplishment!:cool:

Way to GO! Congratulations!

WOO HOO....Congrats:D Rae....and if I could figure the animated smiley things, I'd have the space guy doing his dance.......

WAY TO GO......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rae's futures so bright she's gotta wear....:cool:

Great news for you!!!

Congrats to you Rae!

CongratsThat is great! Good for you! Congratulations, I would definitely celebrate!

Of course I celebrate for anything. I just use it as an excuse for my husband to take me out to eat. LOL He thinks it's cute.

But he just got a raise so he said we should celebrate and I told him he was reading my mind!!

Debbie :D

Smiley'sCan you tell I just learned to use those dancing and moving smiley's??
LOL

Thank you Jodi for showing me how!!!

Debbie :D

You're very welcome! Hopefully Tammi figures it out too and joins us!

Way to go Rae, way to go Rae..................YAY RAE!! :)

Congrats, Rae!!

You Go Girl..great Job!! Proud Of You!!!

Congratulations you big dork! LOL!! Just kidding-I am excited for you. I don't even know where I am in sales :rolleyes:

Way to go!!

Congrats Rae, way to go. Its not silly to be excited about hitting a major milestone.

bananahuge.gif

Rae, that is FABULOUS!!!!:D

Congratulations Rae! We are celebrating with you!

Yeeeeeeee HAW!

Yeah Rae!! We will be sitting together at the $50k luncheon at Wave 2!!!!!

That's AWESOME!!!!

Yeahhhh That is awesome!!!

Thanks, everyone!

It's a date, Kristi!

What does it mean to reach $50K career sales with Pampered Chef?

Reaching $50K in career sales with Pampered Chef means that you have sold a total of $50,000 worth of products since starting your career with the company. This is a significant milestone and shows your dedication and hard work as a consultant.

How long does it typically take to reach $50K in career sales with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach $50K in career sales with Pampered Chef can vary depending on individual sales and efforts. Some consultants may reach this milestone within a year, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your consistency and dedication to growing your business.

What rewards or recognition do consultants receive for reaching $50K in career sales?

Consultants who reach $50K in career sales with Pampered Chef are recognized and celebrated by the company. They may receive a special badge or certificate to display, as well as recognition on the company's website and social media platforms. In addition, they may also receive exclusive discounts or rewards for their achievement.

How can I increase my sales and reach $50K in my Pampered Chef career?

To increase your sales and reach $50K in your Pampered Chef career, it's important to consistently promote and share the products with your network. This can include hosting parties, offering cooking demonstrations, and utilizing social media to showcase the products and their benefits. Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service can also lead to repeat sales and referrals.

Is there any additional support or resources available for consultants aiming to reach $50K in career sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants looking to increase their sales and reach $50K in their career. This can include training materials, marketing tools, and support from your team and upline. The company also hosts events and conferences to help consultants network and learn from top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
janetupnorth