• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CDN Anniversary: Book a Show for the Special Date!

In summary, the "CDN Anniversary: Book a Show for the Special Date!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for their Canadian market's anniversary. It allows hosts to book a show for a specific date and receive exclusive discounts and free products. To book a show for the special date, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The exact discounts and free products may vary, but typically the host will receive a percentage off their order and free products based on their show's sales. The special date is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed, but there are a variety of available dates within the designated time frame. Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but your consultant can help
stefani2
Anyone booked a Show for the CDN. Anniversary date?

nope. Is that the March one?? I'll be away -- somewhere in the Caribbean :)

03-12R U SERIOUS! LUCKY LUCKY!

It is Wed the 12th of March.

I don't have it booked yet :( I gotta get on the phone tom. and next week. I am suckin' for bookings in March and April

I haven't had any luck with that date! It is smack dab in the Middle of March break!!!! :(

No March 12, but May 7 YES!I'm recovering from surgery on March 12 (surgery date is Monday, March 10). So, it's a 'no' for me. However, I'm doing a Mega Show on Wed. May 7 - so I have 3 already booked for that date! :sing:

Have fun!
Patty

Should we tell them what sort of surgery?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hello my darling Muffets!!!

BTW... No show for me either....:cry:

No show for me. Probably leaving the country that day.

Related to CDN Anniversary: Book a Show for the Special Date!

What is the "CDN Anniversary: Book a Show for the Special Date!" promotion?

The "CDN Anniversary: Book a Show for the Special Date!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef celebrating our Canadian market's anniversary. It allows hosts to book a show for a specific date and receive exclusive discounts and free products.

How do I book a show for the special date?

To book a show for the special date, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. They will help you choose a date and plan your show, ensuring you receive all the benefits of the promotion.

What are the discounts and free products included in the promotion?

The exact discounts and free products may vary, but typically the host of a show booked for the special date will receive a percentage off their order, as well as free products based on the sales from their show. Your consultant can provide more details on the current promotion.

Can I choose any date for my show?

The special date for this promotion is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed. However, you can choose from a variety of available dates within the designated time frame.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can help you maximize your savings and benefits by choosing the best option for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stefani2