1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Catalog show question

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this question. I just started selling PC last wednesday and I am doing a catalog show well I set out a catalog at work and am taking orders. If I put the show under catalog in P3 and list the host as me (consultant acting as host), I put in the orders but it does not charge the customer any tax. Is that right? I am thinking that they should be charged some sort of tax.

Jul 16, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

You need to make sure your address is in and it will calculate the tax once that is done. :)

Jul 16, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Make sure you have your address in on first tab (name and address). On the right side it should have a tax rate. You can add it in manually if it isn't coming in automatically.

4. pc_jessica

I tried that it won't let me click on the manual tab to make it active...I'm at a lost ugh

Jul 16, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

Okay, now I got it!!! THanks for you help :)

Jul 16, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

On your name and address page under the show, there is a box on the right side that says "tax info". You enter in your county and if it'll put it in. There's also a "look up rate" link that you can click. Enter in the zip code and it'll show you what your rate is. Then you can enter that into P3 and then the proper amounts will start showing up. If anyone is getting their order shipped directly, you'll need their full address and make sure that their tax info shows up for their zip code.

Hope that helps! :) And congratulations!!! Welcome to PC and CS! :D

Jul 16, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

okay, so I was a bit late at posting...you all had the complete conversation in the time I read your question and responded. :blushing: :)

Jul 16, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

LOL, I've done that before!

9. krackley

krackley Member

Glad you figured it out - congrats on joining up with us, and good luck on your show!

Jul 16, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

thanks everyone!

Jul 16, 2009
Have something to add?