• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Catalog show question

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
Not sure if this is the right place for this question. I just started selling PC last wednesday and I am doing a catalog show well I set out a catalog at work and am taking orders. If I put the show under catalog in P3 and list the host as me (consultant acting as host), I put in the orders but it does not charge the customer any tax. Is that right? I am thinking that they should be charged some sort of tax.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
Make sure you have your address in on first tab (name and address). On the right side it should have a tax rate. You can add it in manually if it isn't coming in automatically.

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
I tried that it won't let me click on the manual tab to make it active...I'm at a lost ugh

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
On your name and address page under the show, there is a box on the right side that says "tax info". You enter in your county and if it'll put it in. There's also a "look up rate" link that you can click. Enter in the zip code and it'll show you what your rate is. Then you can enter that into P3 and then the proper amounts will start showing up. If anyone is getting their order shipped directly, you'll need their full address and make sure that their tax info shows up for their zip code.

Hope that helps! :) And congratulations!!! Welcome to PC and CS! :D

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
okay, so I was a bit late at posting...you all had the complete conversation in the time I read your question and responded. :blushing: :)