• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Successful Catalog Party Invite?

In summary, a Catalog Show Invite is a way for individuals to introduce others to the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. There are various methods to send out these invites, including physical invitations, digital invites, and personal invites. Hosts of Catalog Shows can earn rewards based on their guests' total sales. Oof is a tool that can help with managing and tracking Catalog Shows. Some tips for a successful Catalog Show include inviting a variety of guests, offering a variety of products, providing incentives, and having fun showcasing and sharing personal experiences with the products.
BlueMoon
Hi! I have found so much useful stuff here, thought I'd share this cause my hostess is so happy with it.

She's having an out-of-state catalog party, wants to send cattys to her friends and family in Montana, may pass some out here, too.

So I put together the holiday gift idea flyer (double sided) from Consultant's Corner, as one page and these two attachments, together as a two-sided invite. She likes it 'cause the order form and the invite are two sides of the same sheet.

I think in the future I will just leave the guest special off the oof and use it as the back for the invites (I send the invites with a mini catalog)

Hope these are helpful to someone, they are my versions that combine stuff I liked from what I've found here.

Attachments

• cat invite for CS (nov 2010 specials).doc
    302 KB · Views: 592
  • Nov10 oof (for CS) party side 2 of invite.doc
    252.5 KB · Views: 478
Marghi! thanks so much. I was just coming to CS to look for a Catalog Show "invitation"!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank YOU!! This is a great help and extremely timely for me!

What is a Catalog Show Invite?

A Catalog Show Invite is a way to introduce your friends, family, and acquaintances to the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to showcase the latest catalog and special offers and give them a chance to shop from the comfort of their own home.

How do I send out Catalog Show Invites?

There are a few different ways to send out Catalog Show Invites. You can either mail out physical invitations, send out digital invites through email or social media, or even personally invite people through word of mouth. We also offer customizable templates that you can use to create your own invitations.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a Catalog Show?

Absolutely! As a host of a Catalog Show, you can earn free products, discounts, and special offers based on the total sales from your show. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can receive.

What is Oof and how does it work?

Oof is a tool that makes it easier for you to track your Catalog Show and manage your guest list. You can use Oof to send out invitations, keep track of RSVPs, and follow up with guests after the show. It also allows you to see your rewards and track your show's progress.

Are there any tips for a successful Catalog Show?

Yes, here are a few tips to help make your Catalog Show a success: invite a variety of guests, offer a variety of products, provide incentives for guests to attend and shop, follow up with guests after the show, and have fun! Don't forget to showcase your favorite products and share your personal experiences with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • chefjwr
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • thehaleykitchen