• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Cute Catalog Show Invitation

Hi, I created this document and it worked great for my consultant's party! Her party ended with $562 in commissionable sales. If you want to edit the document to change the hostess' name to your own, don't forget to edit the fine print...Thanks, Jane Doe
chefjwr
I have a catalog hostess who is struggling to get orders. Does anyone happen to have a cute invite for people being asked to order on a catalog show. I was trying to find something that made it sound fun and easy--like being invited to order on a catalog show is GREAT for them!!!

Anyone have anything for me???

julie
go to the booster www.thebooster.com
they have a bunch of different sayings you could maybe use
and i think they also have some training on catty shows as well
hth

heres a cute saying
sit back relax enjoy the fun
order from me have your shopping done

Here's one that I'm sure I found on here a while ago...

Attachments

• Un-Party Flyer.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 562
GourmetGirl said:

Alison - How have I missed that flyer??? It is so cute! Especially to use for getting Holiday Time Catalog Shows!!!

Thanks for posting it!:thumbup:

That is a great flyer!!! I think I will "borrow" it as well!!

GourmetGirl said:

This is great! I'm having several catalog shows this month. I think I'll send it to my hosts who are online and they can forward it to their "guests".

Thanks for sharing!

What a great flyer thanks for sharing.

What about using your website to get orders? The verbage for a Catalog Show invitation is really great these days - that's all my customers use anymore! They email people from out of town and save on postage, too. :)

ETA:

Here's what the email says...

It starts with "You're invited to The Pampered Chef Catalog Show!"

"I'm having a Pampered Chef®
Catalog Show and knew you
wouldn't want to miss out!

You can browse the online
catalog and make purchases
from the comfort of your own
home! Ask me about the Guest
Special, too! Their high-quality
products are so innovative,
they'll help you put more love
and less labor into cooking and entertaining.

Please place your order before
the due date on the right.

SAMPLE"

It ends with a button link to my website that says "View our products and place your order HERE" and has a grid on the right with the date of when the orders are due by, the host, and the host's phone number and email address. And, where I typed "SAMPLE" is where the host can put her own personalized message (ie. the guest special) HTH!

Last edited:
Thanks girls. I really appreciate it!! I did come up with one myself too and would like to share and get your opinions, but I don't know how to post it for you.

Hi Alison, I would like to save your Unparty Invite but it is Read Only and I can't get it to save. Does anyone know what I can do?

chefjwr said:
Thanks girls. I really appreciate it!! I did come up with one myself too and would like to share and get your opinions, but I don't know how to post it for you.

Click on the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of the reply post box, then click on manage attachments, find the file, upload the file, and then click submit as usual.

chefjwr said:
Hi Alison, I would like to save your Unparty Invite but it is Read Only and I can't get it to save. Does anyone know what I can do?

Have you tried right-clicking over the file and selecting "save as" or "save target as"? That is how I downloaded it and I was able to save it and then open it on my system.

Thanks Tasha. It saved it with no problem and let me edit. Before it was not saving and saying it was READ ONLY. I appreciate the help.

I'm glad it worked. Sometimes the internet "burps" and simply waiting a bit or restarting a browser or rebooting fixes the problem.

GourmetGirl said:

OMG!!!! LOVE it. Thanks for sharing this. It is really great. Would be a cost effective fundraiser form too. I may print out some free business cards with this info and use them as actual invitations to include in packets! :)

Last edited:
Printing your own cards?How do you print out your own business cards? I'm just in the process of submitting an order on vista but if I can print my own it might be cheaper. Thanks! Tina

This is the Catalog Invite I MadeI removed the names from this document. I think it worked very well. Her party ended with $562 in commissionable sales.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Catalog Show Invitation -Lorrie Reeves Aug 2007 #3 Name Removed.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 584
Whoops. Looks like at the very bottom it still says contact Julie instead of Jane. Oh well, fill in your consultant info for the Jane Doe name and change the hostess Sally Sweet to your hostess' name. Don't forget to edit the fine print at the bottom--I forgot but you won't.

:) :thumbup: Awesome info girls!! Thanks so much for sharing.

I LOVE these flyers Thay will go into ma catalog host pack from now on !!!!!:love:

1. How can I customize my catalog show invitation?

To customize your catalog show invitation, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the show you want to customize and select "Edit Invitation" from the options. From there, you can add your own personal message, change the font and color, and add images or graphics.

2. Can I send invitations to people who live outside of the US?

Yes, you can send invitations to people who live outside of the US. However, please note that the catalog and products may vary in availability and pricing for international customers.

3. How many invitations can I send for my catalog show?

There is no limit to the number of invitations you can send for your catalog show. We encourage you to invite as many people as possible to maximize your sales and rewards.

4. Can I track who has viewed or RSVP'd to my catalog show invitation?

Yes, you can track who has viewed and RSVP'd to your catalog show invitation. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the show you want to view and select "View Invitation". From there, you can see a list of guests who have viewed and RSVP'd to your invitation.

5. Is there a way to automatically remind guests to RSVP to my catalog show?

Yes, you can set up automatic reminders for guests to RSVP to your catalog show. To do this, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the show you want to set reminders for and select "View Invitation". From there, click on "Edit Reminder Settings" and choose how often you want to send reminders to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • MHPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies