• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With November Invitation

J
jtjacaldwell
Hello everyone! I find so many great ideas on here, but apparently I'm not very computer literate. My problem is I found an invitation that I want to use, but I don't know how to put my own information on the invitation. It's in Adobe format. Is there anyone who could give me some tips? Thank you!

If it's Adobe, you're stuck unless you have Adobe Acrobat (full version, not just the free reader).

I am a photoshop guru...i might be able to help if you send me the pdf and all of the text so I can cut and paste....that is if the design isn't being covered up by the current info...because I will basically have to cut out that whole area...

I found it in the Flyers & Letters forum. It was posted by JWorks as november invitations. It's listed in Word & Adobe, but I can only get Adobe to open it. I appreciate any help that you can give.

jtjacaldwell said:
I found it in the Flyers & Letters forum. It was posted by JWorks as november invitations. It's listed in Word & Adobe, but I can only get Adobe to open it. I appreciate any help that you can give.

Did you try downloading it before opening it?

You could also place the PDF in Word, and place a white text box over the info you want to replace. You may have to play with the settings of the text box to get it placed exactly over the area. If you need help, I could set the Word doc up for you and send it back. Just let me know.Tanya

1. How can I put my own information on an invitation that is in Adobe format?

To add your own information to an invitation in Adobe format, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Once you have opened the invitation in the program, you can click on the fields where the information is to be entered and type in your own details. You can also use the "Add Text" tool to add additional information or customize the design of the invitation.

2. Do I need any special skills or knowledge to edit an invitation in Adobe format?

While having some basic computer skills and knowledge of Adobe software can be helpful, you do not need any special skills or knowledge to edit an invitation in Adobe format. The program is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for anyone to make edits and changes to the invitation.

3. Can I change the font and colors of the invitation in Adobe format?

Yes, you can change the font and colors of the invitation in Adobe format. In the program, you can use the "Edit Text & Images" tool to select and edit the text, including changing the font type, size, and color. You can also use the "Edit Object" tool to change the color of any elements or graphics on the invitation.

4. How do I save my changes to the invitation in Adobe format?

To save your changes to the invitation in Adobe format, click on the "File" menu and select "Save" or "Save As" if you want to create a new file. You can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+S" for Windows or "Command+S" for Mac to save your changes. Make sure to save the file in a location where you can easily find it later.

5. Is there any way to undo my changes to the invitation in Adobe format?

Yes, there is a way to undo your changes to the invitation in Adobe format. You can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+Z" for Windows or "Command+Z" for Mac to undo your most recent action. You can also go to the "Edit" menu and select "Undo" to undo multiple changes. It is recommended to save your changes frequently to avoid losing any important updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • kimcooks4u